𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16 : 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

Bogum. He knew that the gangster married with Jeon Jungkook and Jungkook is his first love. When they still on their studies mean they still university students. Bogum proposal Jungkook when infront of people at the graduate day.

Jungkook politely reject because he not interest into relationship and he assume Bogum as his brother or friend. He ashamed by that to take revenge on Jungkook and about to sexual assault and blackmailed him but stop by Hoseok who his rival.

Hoseok stop him and giving him warning to stay away from Jungkook and he did. He like Jungkook too but afraid because he knew that Jungkook not interest into relationships. Then one day they seperate because Jungkook have to move out to Seoul which the day he met SeungMin who help him.

Bogum knew that the gangster have anger issues or more like jealous blind. He would beat his wife if he heard that his wife go out with other mens. He want them to divorce that why he saying those words. He want Jungkook all himself. Say he selfish, he is.

Smirking to himself which the gangster didn't notice as he saw the gangster breath unsteady, clenching his fist controlling his anger.

" He so pretty. No wonder mens could just fall in love with him only by one glance " Bogum said as he cross his arm over his chest, lean back against the wall look at the gangster who closing his eyes, hissing to ease the temper.

His smirk went wide when the gangster harshly push him aside making him stumble and slam the door burst open to get out. His dark aura really scary that not even one people dare to speak.

The gangster went out from his company and get in his car. Start the engine, pull the hand break, press clutch, change gear 0 to gear 4 and press the gas, drive fast to their house to see no one.

He throw everything in their house making mess

He throw everything in their house making mess. Taking out his phone from his pocket to message his wife.

4G📶50%🔋11:47a.m.

Baby Koo💘

Home now
Read

Why?
Read

I said now
Read

Okay, but Taekook want
ice cream
                                 Read

--------

He walk back and forth then sat on the couch, pulling his already messing hair. Waiting for Jungkook got home.

🌼

Jungkook, Taekook and Hoseok now buying some ice cream for Taekook who jumping from happiness.

" Dada, Taekookie want vanilla! " He said poiting at the buner.

Jungkook and Hoseok chuckle at his childish. The other people cooed at him too.

" You have a happy family. You look cute together " The ice cream salers said smiling to Jungkook and Hoseok.

Hoseok blush.

" No, we not together. He is my friend and this kid is my son " Jungkook correct as he ruffle Taekook hair.

" Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you together " The salers man said as he rub his nape and sheepish grin ashamed " By the way, you ice cream little one " he said giving the ice cream to Taekook who bouncing screaming 'yeay' in his Dada arm.

Taekook accidentally hit his Dada stomach making Jungkook wince and hiss. Hoseok notice and immediately come closer to Jungkook face look at Jungkook if there any injury.

" Are you okay? You look pale too. Do we need to go hospital? " Hoseok ask concern as he caressing Jungkook face.

" Dada, Taekook is sorry " Taekook said as his tears threatening.

" I'm fine " Jungkook said kissing Taekook forehead and cheeks.

Jungkook give Taekook to Hoseok because he felt dizzy and his stomach hurt.

" You go first,  I need to call my husband " Jungkook said as he held his stomach clutching his shirt.

Hoseok and Taekook then walk but Hoseok stop walking when he heard Taekook shout, he turning his head back.

" Dada! " Taekook struggling in Hoseok arm as he want to go to his dada who fainted on the ground, face pale.

Hoseok immediately rush to Jungkook and carry him in bridal style while Taekook held Hoseok clothes crying and sobbing because he thought it was his fault heading to his car and bring Jungkook to hospital. Taekook was crying caressing his dada head on his lap.

" Dada, Taekook is sorry. Taekook didn't mean to hurt dada " Taekook said as he kiss his dada forehead.

" Taekook... It not your fault. Dada is just tired. " Hoseok said softly not to hurt Taekook tiny figure while driving.

Little did they know someone snap their picture and send it to Taehyung.

----------------

763 words

So short chapter!!!

I might post next chapter tonight.

Few more chapter!

Few more chapter!