𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 : 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

⚠️ : Violence & Rape

Numb, sad, mad that all Jungkook felt right now. It been 1 month and 8 months in pregnancy that he been kidnapped by V. He look at the mirror in toilet and look at his baby bump and caressing it.

" Look like no one will save us " He sigh as the tears fall to his cheeks.

Jungkook then take off his clothes and shower.

Jungkook just finish his shower. He only wear bath robe showing his stunning legs. He about to took off his bath robe and the door burst open with a loud noise making Jungkook flinch.

[ BTS - Fake Love Orchestral ♪ ]

It reveal Taehyung who sweating a lot, his breathing fast than normal, and his eyes dark as he saw Jungkook in his room. The gangster then unbuckle his belt and grab Jungkook's arm as he saw Jungkook try to run from his sight.

The ganster then threw him in the bed harshly and Jungkook held protective his baby bump afraid of the gangster change so sudden. The gangster flipping Jungkook body making Jungkook scream in pain. V again repeat again and again.

" Stop!! Ahh " Jungkook scream while crying in pain.

The gangster stop and look at Jungkook's eyes and grab forcefully Jungkook's chin to look at his eyes.

" You, don't order me " The gangster said with gritt teeth and slap Jungkook face hard then the gangster look at Jungkook's eyes sharply while Jungkook sob afraid of the gangster.

" Why did you keep this baby if you hate the father then just kill the baby " V said as he press his palm to Jungkook's baby bump while pull Jungkook's hair making fake pity face.

" Stop! It hurt! " Jungkook cry and he gaps as the gangster press more to his baby bump.

Jungkook held his stomach, crying and scream for mercy as the gangster hit him with his belt for an hours.

2 half hour been tortured, Jungkook passed out but not fully and the gangster stop hitting Jungkook and unzip his jeans along his underwear.

" Your life is in my hand, you've left me for a while now " The gangster lick Jungkook face and flip Jungkook to side.

The gangster rip Jungkook clothes and pull Jungkook's underwear then he slam his dick into Jungkook's entrance.

" Ahh! S-sto mmph " The gangster cut Jungkook word by cup Jungkook mouth to muffle his begging, screaming and crying.

" Shut up! Like you never did before. It been a while since you left me right?! " V shout and smirk as he thrust in him harder.

" Shh, baby shh " V whispered and bit Jungkook's earlobe while thrust in and out in animal speed.

Jungkook want to screaming in pain and shout to 'stop' but can't because the gangster muffle his mouth and he trying to push the gangster. Then Jungkook saw the door open a little, he thought someone will help him but no, they just watching him and smirk as he being rape by the monster.

-------------------

The gangster finally done and lay down beside Jungkook while Jungkook pass out from tiredness. His cheeks red, his eyes puffy because crying so much, his nose red, his lips swollen and bleeding because the gangster kiss him rough. His lower region hurt.

The Next Day

Paralyzed, disgust, hurt, and insecure that what Jungkook thought now.

Jungkook woke up and look beside him and saw Taehyung sleep peacefully. He wonder how can an angel can be devil at the same time? Suddenly the last night moment crossing his mind making tears fall to his puffy cheeks and sniff silently.

He tried to stand up holding his baby bump carefully slowy not to try woke up the gangster. He walk limping toward the toilet but stop as he felt liquid slid down to his thighs. He brush his hand to the liquid his thigh and look.

Blood mix with cum.

He cry while clean his lower region. He then look at the mirror, his collarbone and neck full of dark purple and red hickeys and his body full of bruised make by the gangster. He felt disgust to himself. He can't even fight back, he felt weak and suddenly he faint.

Then the door open.

Felix kick the tin frustrated to not be able to protect Jungkook. It been 1 month Jungkook been kidnapped but still they couldn't find him. The others just watching untill Lee Know spoke up.

" We must fight back! We've been crashed! We can't just keep quiet! "

" How are we going to fight back?! " WooJin ask with his hoarse voice because he been crying worried about Jungkook.

" We'll fight. No matter what happen, we'll fight back. I've plan. I think I know where is V's hide out, HyunJin " Felix said.

HyunJin stand up and said.

" You can't get involved in this. Let me face him alone "

" Who says that we're not in this? SeungMin and Jungkook are not yours alone. We have to make a plan. We must go and save Jungkook, right now! " Han said.

The others nodded and get ready to save Jungkook.

-----------------

904 words

Oh my God, finally I update.

BTW I do not support any violence in this chapter. It only fanfic .

My grammar is so so bad because English is not my first language.

Umm, you know, when I was kid. I accidentally hit my sister head with my mom pan. I can't stop laughing when I remember this! HAHAHAHAHA.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM SEOK JIN! OUR WORLDWIDE HANDSOME EVER