𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 : 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

⚠️ Violence

2 year later

1 year Jungkook and Taehyung already married also Taekook grew up, he now 2 year 7 months. Taehyung began more possessive towards Jungkook, he don't even let Jungkook talk to his own friends which Jungkook making Jungkook irrated by his behaviour.

Jungkook and Hoseok is best friend since they first meet which the gangster don't like.

" Phone? " Taehyung ask looking impatient at the younger.

" Why do you need it? " Jungkook ask back as he just come back from hang out with his childhood friend which is Hoseok.

" Just give it already! " The older shout as he grab Jungkook phone checking it.

" What o'clock now? " The older raised his left eyebrows.

" 8:56 p.m. " Jungkook said as he look at the floor as the floor more interesting.

" What did I told you about hang out? I TOLD YOU ALREADY YOU CANT GO OUT WITH HOSEOK! " The older raised his voice at the youger making him flinch.

" I just hang out with my childhood friend, it been l- "

" Now you talk back?! " The older yell as he grab the younger wrist tightly sure it will bruised.

" Please no, it hurt Tae.. " Jungkook said as tears fall to his cheeks.

The older just drag him to their bedroom and threw him harshly on the bed making the bed bounce while Taekook playing Taehyung phone flinch and the older just drag Taekook out from their room and lock it. Looking back at the younger who crying.

Jungkook backward until his back at the corner room and hugging his knees afraid of his husband. The older unbuckle his belt walking towards Jungkook as he slashing him making the younger shout in pain. Taekook who heard his dada shout in pain knocking their room door calling for his dada.

" Papa! Don't hurt Dada! Dada hurt! " Taekook crying and shout as he knock and tried to open the door with his tiny hands.

He then go downstairs going out asking for help to neighbours but unfortunately no one help him because they scared of the gangster. Then the little boy go back to their house looking for phone to call uncle Jin.

" Uncle Jinnie, please help Dada, papa hurt Dada again " With that Jin end call and rush to their house and burst in.

NamJin arrived and come into their house just to see Taekook crying at the corner covering his ears.

" No! Please stop! "

As they heard that Namjoon rush to their bedroom and Jin tried to comforting Taekook that already crying mess.

Meanwhile with Taehyung and Jungkook.

The older slap Jungkook who already nose beeding from those harsh punch, slap, slash, kick. The older then pull Jungkook hairs as he drag Jungkook to bed climb on top him and he choking the younger who helpless now.

Then as he about hit the younger the door burst open with a loud thud making he look at the door revealing Namjoon.

" Kim Taehyung! What have you done?! " The gangster look at Jungkook who already pass out. He then come back to reality and the grip loose to Jungkook neck.

" I-i d-dont kno- oh gosh what have I done? " The gangster look at his trembling hands that just hit his own hus/wife as his eyes brimming with tears. He look at his hyung.