𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 : 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

Mission : Finding Jungkook

It been 2 weeks since Jungkook ran away from his friends. They we're worried about him and now they keep looking for Jungkook.

The couple arrive to find Jungkook together but not Felix. Because he still mad at them. As soon he saw the couple, Felix walk away leaving the other clueless.

V's mansion

Meanwhile VKook, happy in each other arm. Jungkook who high right now just only follow V. And V taking advantage on him.

[ Smut ⚠️ Bad smut ]

They fought their tounge and of course V is the winner. Few minutes past with their france kisses. Jungkook tap V shoulders mean to stop. V pull out from Jungkook swollen lips with saliva attached on his lips.

V kiss Jungkook neck and down to collarbone. Making hickeys on Jungkook collarbone while V playing with Jungkook hard nipple. After done making hickeys V pull out and see the art he make as he smirk.

" Suck " V command as he put three fingers in front of Jungkook lips.

Jungkook suck as he a good boy he is. V then pull out as he think it was wet enough. V rub around Jungkook hole making Jungkook whine.

" Desperate are we? " V chuckle.

After teasing Jungkook finally V put his middle finger in Jungkook asshole without warning as Jungkook yelp in surprise. Time past, two fingers then three fingers. V fingers curling in Jungkook red velvet walls , hitting his prostate and Jungkook moaning.

" H-hyung I'm about to cum " V pull out his fingers as Jungkook whine because he felt empty.

" Put it back " Jungkook said.

" Shhh, calm down baby. "

V then take the lube on his night stand table and applied it on his dick. Pointing at Jungkook entrance and slowly enter the tips. Jungkook whimpering in pain.

" Shh, there there. First it will be hurt but I promise later it will bring the pleasure " V whisper seductive in Jungkook ear and Jungkook nod.

V wait Jungkook to comfortable and he then push all himself in Jungkook. Jungkook gasp and hold V back and scratch making V wince but not hurt at all.

" You can move now "

V pull out his dick and then slam again in Jungkook's entrance making Jungkook gasp in pain. But soon V pampering with sweet word and thrust in and out.

" Ahh Hyung harder " Jungkook moaning in pleasure.

V slap Jungkook's ass

" Ahh hyun- " V spank his ass again making his ass jiggle at the impact.

" It's daddy to you " V groan as he keep thrust in animal speed.

" Ahh daddy~ I'm- " Jungkook they cum on his stomach but V still hasn't finish so he continue.

" Ah- please be fast- ah I can't take it anymore "

After few more thrust V cum inside Jungkook's velvet walls.

" Shit " V pull out his dick as he saw his cum drip from Jungkook's entrance.

V spank Jungkook's ass for the last time and lay beside Jungkook who pass out from the rough sex. He then caress Jungkook wet cheeks because he was crying in pleasure while V fuck him merciless.

" What can I do.. I think I already fall in love with you and I won't let anyone take you from me. Even it means to kill them, I will. " V then pull the blanket to cover their body and sleep.

SeungMin took Felix and HyunJin hands to apologize each other.

" I think... Both of you need to smile. Smile. Smile ,both the swollen and the bruised. " Seungmin finish as Felix and HyunJin smile.

" Now hug as well "

They then hug each other and laugh as well.

" Don't force your smile " Hyunjin said while giggle.

" He can't smile because he swollen " Han said making the others laugh.

" You hit me until I bruised " Hyunjin

" Do you want more? " Felix

" No! " Hyunjin

------------------------

The next day || V's mansion

" Jeon Jungkook... " V said as he smell Jungkook soothing hair.

They now cuddle in V bed.

" The more I get to know about you... The more I know about love. " V said as he start to kiss Jungkook chest.

V then stand up and go the the night stand table. There has a drug powder and V sniff it.

Club

So many people drunk, grinding each other, eat each other face and etc. Jungkook sit on the corner couch felt uncomfortable. Meanwhile V dealing the drug seller.

Jungkook cough because someone smoke in front of him and then he just go out from the club. V saw Jungkook run and follow him behind.

Jungkook run almost stumble on the stairs and about to throw up.

" Jungkook baby? " V call but Jungkook ignore him and keep walking.

V sigh and catch him from behind.

" What's wrong? " V ask concern.

" I'm fine " Jungkook said as he about to throw up again.

" Why? " V

" Taehyung... " Jungkook look up to V with his doe eyes and continue.

" I-i went to the clinic just now. The doctor said I'm... P-pregnant "

---------------------

831 words

Woo babykoo preg!

Do vote or I'm sulk.