𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20 : 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

ᵏⁱⁿᵃ ᶠᵗ ˢⁿᵒʷ - ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ

    𝟏:𝟏𝟎   ──∘────────   𝟒:𝟒𝟔     

⤰     ⊲⊲    ▯▯    ⊳⊳     

🌼

Bird chirping, sunrise above, cold air come in through the window. What a good morning. Jungkook woke up by Taekook jumping on his bed trying to woke up his dada.

Jungkook giggle at him but soon his smile dissapear remembering last incident. Caressing his none baby bump, sigh deeply.

Taekook saw Jungkook frown. He hug his dada cupping his cheeks with his tiny hands making Jungkook cheeks puffy then he kiss his dada cheeks.

" It's okay dada... Taekook here! Taekook will cheer up dada! " Taekook said jumping off from the bed running to the table grabbing the food that Taehyung left early in the morning while Jungkook still asleep.

Putting the food on his dada lap.

Jungkook look at Taekook in confusion. He about to ask but Taekook answer first.

" Papa send us breakfast early in the morning and left because he need to go psychatis? Psychtic? " Taekook said in confuse making Jungkook laugh.

" It psychiatric baby " Jungkook said holding Taekook tiny hand in him.

They eat together, more like Taekook eat than Jungkook. His dada feeding him.

🌼

" So whenever you saw your wife meet another guy you felt angry and in the end you beat your wife? "

Taehyung nod not trusting his own voice. Head hung down ashamed.

" Then you tried to find the guys information? " Taehyung nod again.

" Okay, Mr.Kim ... I think I know why " Taehyung pop up his head and look at the psychiatrist face " you affected by blind jealous disease " The psychiatrist said look at Taehyung.

" Blind jealous? What should I do to erase this feeling? "
Taehyung ask looking desperate.

" I will give you these medical and I hope you eat sharp at the time also you should give your wife some time and you don't have to find any guy identify because if your wife really love you. He wouldn't cheat on you.

In relationship you both need to understand each other and more you have son together. Think about your son too. We don't want to affect him when he grow up right? Think again before do "

" And I think time up. You should go to your wife. He need support after miscarriage. He maybe said that he don't need you but in his heart he want you to stay with him. Please don't give up " The psychiatrist giving Taehyung spirit then they bow a little.

" Thank you so much doc " Taehyung said smiling.

" Your welcome Mr. Kim " She pat Taehyung shoulder and Taehyung go out from the room with smiling thinking to buy something for his wife and son.

But the smile not long last after receiving call from Yoongi hyung.

" Taehyung, you must come to the hospital right now! " Yoongi said in panicked.