𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗⁱⁿᵃ ᵖᵉʳʳʸ - ᵃ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ

       𝟏:𝟏𝟎  ──∘────────   𝟒:𝟒𝟔     

⤰     ⊲⊲    ▯▯    ⊳⊳    

🌼

" Hoseok hyung?! " Jungkook shout shocking.

" Yes. I am " Hoseok said smirking.

" How could you do this to me? I thought you're my friend? " Jungkook cry.

" Friend? All these years you only thought me as a friend? I protect you from behind. Why can't you love me?! " Hoseok yell making Taekook and Jungkook flinch and Taekook crying hitting Hoseok shoulder to let him go.

Jungkook back off but bump into Bogum chest. He look behind then look at Hoseok.

" Remember the day Taehyung rape you? I'm the one put the 'Bath salt/Synthetic Cathinones' in his drink. Meanwhile Bogum inciting Taehyung saying that you cheat on him.

And about the tree fell on the road? We pay people to cutting down trees. So he would be mad to make you hate him but still you love him, Why?! "

Jungkook kneel down in between them. Broke into tears. But then a gun shot Bogum in the shoulder making Bogum shout in pain.

" What the fuck! We promise that we will share him!  " Bogum shout as he hold his shoulder that Hoseok shot.

Taekook and Jungkook crying hard then Taekook bite Hoseok arm making Taekook fall but Jungkook catch him before it. Jungkook saw that Hoseok and Bogum fighting then he immediately take a chance to run.

' Tae... Please save us... '

Jungkook thought as he keep running but stop when the bodyguards saw him pointing the gun to Jungkook who protecting Taekook. A loud gun shot was heard.

🌼

" Where Hoseok? " Taehyung arrive seeing them but not Hoseok.

Thinking suspicious about him but before Jin could answer Him in interrupt.

" Did you get track Jungkook number? " Jimin ask Yoongi.

" Yes, let go now. It at xxxxx " They said rushing to the car driving speeding the car to save Jungkook.

As soon they arrive they start sneak attack them but Taehyung stop saw the bodyguard pointing gun towards Jungkook and his son.