𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18 : 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝

⚠️ Violence

Jungkook got home at 8:40a.m. o'clock and send Taekook to YoonMin house because he want to make suprised to his husband.

To see his suprised is his house is mess. Since that he knew he fuck up. He went upstairs slowly walk to their bedroom to see the older sleep. Holding the door knob, gulping before silently close back and go downstairs to clean all the mess.

--------------------

Jungkook already cleaned the house and then he rest on the couch, bounce a bit, took the gift and look it. Grinning to himself knowing he pregnant again with baby girl. Suddenly he felt about to throw up, he ran fast to the bathroom leaving his phone on the table.

🌼

Taehyung woke up sitting at the corner bed then remembering that his wife hasn't back yet. Face darken, fist gripping the sheet, stand up and went downstairs to see his wife phone on the living room table and heard water sound from bathroom.

' So you back. You better prepare yourself, Kim Jungkook ' he said to himself gritting teeth.

He sat on the couch, leg man spread. He look beside him to see a cute box and about to take it but suddenly Jungkook phone ring. He look at his wife phone to see an unknown number, he decide to answer it and wait the unknown number talk.

" Baby,  where are you? I'm waiting for you already but you didn't came "

" Baby? "

" Hello? "

It was a guy. That it, he lost his temper and yell.

" Who the fuck are you?!  And the hell you want from my wife?! "

He heard nothing from the other line then the other line end the call. He getting more angrier and throw Jungkook phone on the floor making it broke but still fine. He heard someone call his name and look back darkly to see Jungkook helding his stomach.

[ ♪BTS - Fake Love Orchestral ♪]

" Where are you at yesterday? " He ask gritting teeth

Jungkook went silent, look down, tears threatening to fall and that making the gangster more irrated.

" I'm asking you Kim Jungkook and who the fuck call you calling you baby?! " He shout front Jungkook face making the younger flinch gripping his the end clothes tighten.