𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12 : 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

It been 6 months since Jungkook was kidnapped by V again. HyunJin and Felix already heal from the stab. They still finding Jungkook but couldn't find him.

Meanwhile with Jungkook, he hasn't talk to the gangster for a week. He still taught that the gangster really kill his friends and he tried to avoid the gangster. The gangster tried many times to winning Jungkook's heart.

Now Jungkook playing with Taekook ignoring Taehyung who tried to coax him.

" Jungkook "

" Baby "

Jungkook secretly smile when he heard the nickname then he put poker face again.

" Koo "

" Koo "

" That it "

The gangster pull Jungkook sat in his lap.

" Let us go, please " Jungkook said in whisper. The gangster eyes darken.

He still confuse either stay with this gangster or just run far away from him. He stuck.

" I will never let you go. Both of you is mine " The gangster said bluntly as he grab the younger chin harshly making eyes contact.

" Get ready, we going out " The gangster put Jungkook down and took Taekook out from their room.

🌼

7:45p.m.

Jungkook were wear pink hoddie and grey pants matching with Taekook.

Taehyung were wear casual tshirt and bandana making him look hot af.

The gangster blindfold Jungkook and start to drive.

Few minutes later

" Are we there "

" Nope "

" Can I open this blindfold? "

" Nope "

Jungkook whine as Taehyung giggle and Taekook biting his fist in Jungkook arm. The gangster took off Taekook fist from his mouth as his saliva fall to Jungkook arm.

Jungkook immediately wipe Taekook mouth using Taekook's towel in baby's bag. Taekook laugh seeing Jungkook whining making Jungkook smile.