𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 : 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[Edit]

He was gotten beat up here and there, head was force into the toilet pull and push again and again. His name is HyunJin.

Then someone save him. Took care of him.

" Don't be sad. The outside world is the same, just like prison. Everyone was fighting to survive. It just the same ,stop worrying. As long as we can smile ,we... " Seung Min was cut by him.

" Smile " HyunJin replied.

" Smart " They chuckle together.

No one pov

" What wrong with with this place? It should be full house "
" People get drunk there, they're making love. "

" There should be lots of people on the dance floor. What happened? "

" It been two weeks. When are you going to pay? "

" You can see with your own eyes. There no customer. You can come again in two weeks and we'll discuss. " The guy said with ignorant tone.

" Business going down? " The guy nod.

" But you still manage to pay your employees, Where's our money?! " V people shout.

" Tch, you don't have to shout to be a gangster. " The guy replied.

" I'll kill you " V people put his finger to the guy head.

" You want to kill me? " The guys ask in mocking ways as he yank his hand.

" Do you know who I am? You want to kill me? Do you know what's this " The guy said as he show his built body.

" Don't say you want to beat me. If you want to beat me, make sure you beat me to death. "

The guy keep yelling but V people's just nod in mocking ways and give fake smile.

" You're pissing me off! Now I'm mad! "

" What? Alright everyone, tonight I'll give you a performance. Do not interfere! These kids want to learn from an elder. "

" Do you know what my name? G-Dragon! " He said as he punch one of V man.

Then the other V man joining them and beat him up.

" You okay? " V man ask with fake smile.

" I like you, you have a future in gangster world. You! " Gdragon point at one of V people who name Yoongi.

Then they start to fight again.

Yoongi was kicking his stomach meanwhile Hoseok holding him. Gdragon don't want to give up and he kick Yoongi in the face. Hoseok who holding him then pull his hair and start to beat him up.

In the end Gdragon LOSE in fight.

Meanwhile V who sitting with two girls beside him just watching them and inhale kind of drug, cocaine.