𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 : 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Jungkook sat in the bench and staring at the river while hold protective his belly. The sudden flashback cross in his head.

Flashback

" I-i went to the clinic just now. The doctor said... I-i pregnant "

Silence...

But then V broke the silence by he cupping Jungkook's cheeks with his large hands and put his head on Jungkook's stomach then kiss it.

" You're pregnant? " V ask with his boxy smile as he kiss Jungkook's stomach again.

" Shut up! " Jungkook yell.

" I need to think. This is not funny, okay? " Jungkook said and he start to panic.

" This shouldn't be happened. You and me, this shouldn't be happened. I can't give birth to this baby. Do you know that? " Jungkook said as he crying and V hug him giving him comfort hug but Jungkook push him.

" We should celebrate. Let's go! " V said and about to pull Jungkook wrist.

" No! Taehyung... I don't want you to be the father of this child " Jungkook said and V stop and grab Jungkook's waist. Jungkook still love HyunJin.

" Don't you get it? " V eyes turning dark and Jungkook about to go but V backhug him not letting him go. Because he love Jungkook so much from the first they met.

" I never love people the way I love you, you know? " V said and pull Jungkook's hair and grab Jungkook's chin harshly.

" You're the first. I won't and never will let you go " V said with gritt his teeth.

" No, Taehyung! I never love you! I'm sorry " Jungkook finally push V with all his strength.

V frown and his eyes there no longer like before. It was dark. V kick the wall beside him and pull Jungkook's hair harshly making Jungkook yelp in pain.

" Why did you get pregnant then?! Why did you bear my child?! " V grab his chin harshly sure it will be bruised.

" I want you to abord this child! " Jungkook shook his head as no.

" Tae... You're hurting me " Jungkook said while he hold V hands prevent to pull his hair harder.

V realize that he hurting his love then let him go. His eyes turning soft back.

" Go away " V said and Jungkook leave from that place and glancing at V for the last time.

V sat on the stairs still mad brushing his bang from his eyes then smirk.

" You're rejecting Kim TaeHyung. I promise baby, I will take you back and you can't run away from me. " He laugh evilly.

End Flashback

" Is that Jungkook? "

" Stop the car! "

Jungkook saw their friends come towards him and try to run.

" Jungkook, we're all looking for you. Where have you been? " I.N. said as he walk towards Jungkook.

" Go away! " Jungkook shout.

" Don't look for me anymore. You better go home! " Jungkook said while he walk backward from them.

" Jungkook, please come home " Han begging to Jungkook.

" No! I don't mean anything to all of you anymore " Jungkook said while he crying.

" Don't say that, Jungkook! Come " WooJin

" Go away! " Jungkook shout as he run away from them but they chasing after him not giving up.

Jungkook hide at the dark street and then look back to see if they still following him or not. He see no one. But then there a pairs of hand wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

" Let go of me! Go away! " Jungkook said while trying hard to push him.

" Why are you running away from us? Don't do this to me. I love you! I miss you! Don't do this. " Felix confess and Jungkook stop struggling and hug Felix while crying.

Hyunjin about to hug Jungkook but he stop as Jungkook said.

" You don't understand. There are biggest things I've to think about! " Jungkook hiccups and continue.

" I don't think you can handle it. I-i feel stupid. I feel embarrassed. Let me die. "

" Hey hey , we're one family, okay? We're friends! We're all your friends Jungkook. " Woojin stop and cup Jungkook face and continue while the other concern.

" We care for you were here for you. Please don't do this, Jungkook. " Woojin said as he collide his forehead to Jungkook.

" Come home. Come home with us. We love you so much " Felix said and kiss Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook pull Felix hand and put on his stomach while he cup his mouth. Felix look at Jungkook with confused eyes.

" Hyung... I bear a child in my womb. I don't think I can't live anymore! " Jungkook hiccups.

The other look at Jungkook shock.

" How am I supposed to give birth to this baby? I'm scared. " Jungkook cry as he slid his back to the wall.

Felix then bend down to his level and ask.

" Jungkook, who is the father? "

Jungkook just shake his head as no.

" Jungkook, please tell us who " Bang Chan.

" I'm begging you, please don't mess around with him. He's dangerous. He's an evil. " Jungkook cover his face as he crying.

" What's his name, Jungkook " HyunJin ask.

" V... Kim Taehyung "

They more shock than before. Felix felt disappointed but he love Jungkook all his heart and decide to take care of him.

-----------------

902 words

Ayooo. It 1:00 am now. I'm not sleepy anyway HAHAHA.