𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19 : 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞

⚠️ Miscarriage

ʰᵃⁿ ᵈᵒⁿᵍ ᵍᵉᵘⁿ - ʷʰᵉʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁱᵗ ⁱˢ

    𝟏:𝟏𝟎  ──∘────────   𝟒:𝟒𝟔     

⤰     ⊲⊲    ▯▯    ⊳⊳    

🌼

" H-hyung... I-i h-hurt Koo again... " The gangster said voice cracked.

" Where are you now? " Yoongi ask concern.

" Seoul Hospital... "

" We coming right now "

🌼

Namjin, YoonMin, Taekook and Hoseok running toward Taehyung spotting him but Jin stop and saw that the gangster left shoulder bleeding.

" Taehyung, your shoulder! "

" It fine. It not hurt " Taehyung said voice hoarse.

" Let me call the doctor " Jimin said calling the doctor to come.

" No! I want stay with my baby! " Taehyung denied.

" Papa, please go. Taekook will take care of dada " Taekook said kissing his father cheek.

Taehyung heart soft and go to the other room following the doctor for his injured shoulder. Few minutes later the older come out with bandage on his shoulder and go to with his hyungs waiting for Jungkook.

" Explain " Hoseok order with blank face.

" I-i just don't know what gotten into me... I didn't realize what I did... I hurt him again... " Taehyung said low voice look on the floor, tears fall.

" I think you should meet psychiatric " Yoongi said.

" I'm not crazy hyung! " The gangster yell making Taekook flinch hidding his face to Hoseok chest while Hoseok give death glare to Taehyung who didn't care.

" It not like that Taehyung.. We want you to go there bcs we don't want the same things happen again in the future " Namjoon said softly

" I think you have angry issue " Jimin said out loud.

Taehyung glare then giving up " Fine... Only for my family.. " he said looking down.

One hour later the door creak open revealing the doctor who wear bloody plastic gloves and mask. Removing the mask asking for Jungkook guardian. Taehyung raised his hands and the doctor ask him to follow him into the room.

Taehyung follow along with the others. They saw Jungkook staring at the ceiling with emotionless. Jungkook saw the older then he distract his gaze to the window. Crying silently holding his stomach.

The doctor clear his throat.

" I'm sorry " the doctor took a deep breath and continue " but we couldn't save the baby... He bleeding too much that might affect his uterus and we had to remove the fetus. If not he will die " The doctor said giving Taehyung sympathy look and bow, left the room.