𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 : 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫

Night || Beach

They stop the car at the beach that they always play together. Felix look back to see Jungkook head on HyunJin shoulder. Woojin saw and said.

" I know what's in your heart, Felix " Felix sigh.

" I never have a place in his heart, Woojin. Never mind... But I promise, I'll take care of him and his children until I die " Felix said as look at the beach.

" You're a very nice guy. I pray that one day... You'll meet your true love " WooJin said as tears fall to his cheeks.

" Are you okay? " Felix ask concern.

" I just want to see JungKook and HyunJin happy "

" I'm impressed with you, WooJin " Felix said.

Little did they know, Jungkook heard all their conversation and he felt guilty. If he don't fall for HyunJin, this must not happen.

The next day

Jungkook stand on the big rock and staring at the beauty scenery while caressing his baby bump and smile bitterly.

HyunJin then come and back hug Jungkook. Jungkook flinch but he relax as he saw it was HyunJin.

" Look at the wave. Beautiful isn't it? " Jungkook said while he smile look at the wave.

HyunJin just silent and kiss Jungkook head. He take a deep breath and exhale and spoke.

" Koo, I've made the most important decision in my life this morning. " HyunJin turn Jungkook around to face him and caressing Jungkook baby bump.

" I want to be the father of this child that you bear. " HyunJin said with smile but Jungkook not smiling at all. He change his mind.

" I want to be the man who protect you for forever " Hyunjin said and hug Jungkook but Jungkook push him softly making Hyunjin look at Jungkook confused.

Meanwhile Felix and Woojin who saw that felt hurt but for Jungkook they will.

" Hyung, Don't force yourself to say all this. I don't want you to do that. Our feelings had cause all this chaos. We can't force the love feelings. You and Woojin have no right to sacrifice your love to me. You have to be strong Hyung " Jungkook said as he cry and HyunJin pull Jungkook into hug.

Jungkook then broke the hug and pull HyunJin hand toward Felix and WooJin. Jungkook take WooJin hand and put on HyunJin hand.

" I can live without a love from a man now " Jungkook said smile meanwhile HyunJin and Woojin look each other eyes and smile shyly.

" I'll give birth this child and I'll give give all my love to him. But for you... " Jungkook let go their hands and let them hug each other.

Jungkook take a backward step and Felix held his waist smiling as he thought he get a chance to have Jungkook. Then all of them hug.

" I love you all " Jungkook said.

" I love you too " Felix said as Jungkook blush.

" Everything has settled " HyunJin said but Felix smile disappear as he saw the gangster come towards them.

" Not yet " Felix said as the other smile drop and look behind to see the gangster smirk.

Jungkook who now in Felix arm suddenly felt wet dripping between his legs and he held his baby bump. Felix who saw this panic. Woojin order Felix to carry Jungkook to the cottage near them.