𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 : 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

No one pov

" We bring our first class prostitutes here and you handle that. How's was that? " V said as he puff out the smoke.

" Okay " Jimin reply not to upset their boss even he don't like the idea.

" I get good news, we'll bring in new supplies next week. "

" Give me something better like those chick "

" You know a lot people like them " They said as they let out an evil laugh.

They we're now do martial art

-----------

I've left martial art world long time ago. I never thought that Stray Kids will bring me back to it. Reminded me the time when I was with Taehyung. We're fighting to become champion but in the end we lost in our lust.

I wonder how he is now.

Maybe he has become a huge gang leader. Its impossible for me to go back to my past.

" What are you doing?! Are you okay? " Woojin ask as he sat beside HyunJin.

" Why aren't you joining them? "

" No, it's okay. I prefer watching "

" Well I think you should trying. I'm sure you going to like it "

Silence

" Actually, o learn martial art before. But I've quit because... When we know all that, we feel like we're the best. At the same time we feel proud and arrogant. People call it. Jerk. " HyunJin said as he break the silence between them.

" Yes, could be. " Woojin agree.

" That's what get me involved in crime and put me in prison. " HyunJin said as he feels more awkward now.

" Okay, let's go! Come. Forget all the nonsense. " Woojin said as he pull HyunJin with them.

Then all of them start to learn their martial art, playing soccer and put Jungkook in the net. Camping, karaoke, paint the house and etc.

------------

" I'm an ex-convict who's trying to built back my strength that I've lost. This is place where I found affection. Friendship. And love. " HyunJin said as he start to feel awkward because there many people who staring at him.

They clap for him and cheer.

HyunJin now riding motorcycles to quite alley but then there a car block his ways. He stop as he put the helmet on the back seat.

" Where are you going at this late hour? " One of V man ask as he play with the knife as it a toy.

They then start the fight. HyunJin was kicking the guy as someone attacking his back. He dodge it and he look at him, it was his ex friend. Kim TaeHyung.