Chapter 15 : The Meeting

I gasped "V-Vincent?" I don't know why, but everytime I saw him, I can feel the insanity of my system and the butterflies on my stomach.

"Tch. Why don't you just answer what I asked." He said annoyed. "So, is this yours?" He asked again showing my pink handkerchief.

My eyes sparkled at the sight "Oh my gosh. Thank you," I immediately walked to him and tried grabbing my handkerchief but he raised it up, with his tall height... I couldn't reach it. "Give it to me." I demanded trying to reach my precious handkerchief.

"Answer me first." He said.

I looked at him and realizes how close we were, surprised at the closeness, I was stunned with different emotions crawling inside of me. His face is just inches away from mine that I can even feel his breath while he's staring deeply into my eyes as if we were caught into a deep hole.

I hope this moment won't last.

"Do you like me?" He asked more likely a whisper.

Still carried with the moment I shook my head not in myself, as if I was hypnotized. I can see the changes in his reaction turned into confusion. "I love you." I stated.

His confusion turned into amusement as he bite his lower lip "Crazy girl." He said but my eyes traveled into his tempting lips curved perfectly that suit his handsome face.

I want to  kiss those... "Hey!" He snapped his fingers in front of my face wearing a mischievous look.

I shook my head once again, this time bringing me back to reality "Did I answer your question? Give it back to me." I said in demanding voice.

He sighed "Lastly, do you like... James?" He asked and suddenly my mind turned confused.

"Why are you asking me that kind of question?" I asked, curiosity filled me.

Does he... like me? I can feel my eyes held hope at the thought.

"Nothing, nevermind." He said and handed me my handkerchief, turning his back to walk away.

But before he got far away, "I saved my heart for only one person! And it's you!" I shouted and then he disappeared from my sight.

I can help the smile that forces out of my lips, that means... I have a chance... right? Oh Kelly, what are you thinking!? That guy is your soulmate, of course you have!

I giggled at the thought but suddenly my head began aching. Oh shit! What is this!?

~ I just saw myself standing in front of the administration building, I looked at my watch 10:30 am, May 11, 2019. Then suddenly I heard a big explosion coming at the third floor. Oh shit! I covered my head for any possible falling debris.

"No... shit! It couldn't be. Fucking shit! Agh!" I looked at someone on the distance who keeps on cursing.

"Josh?" I asked recognizing the person, he faced me and he's... crying.

He's injured, wait- Josh can teleport then... "Where are the others?" I asked afraid of the answer.

He shook his head slowly and pointed at the destroyed building.

"Oh no, it can't be... Vincent." ~

I gasped and walked slowly to the bench, taking a seat as a I try to gather myself from the vision I just had.

I felt wet on my cheek, I wiped it and look at my hand realizing that I shed a tear.

I sighed, that would be tomorrow... and I'm confused how did I had that vision if I didn't get to hold... wait- the handkerchief coming from the hand of Vincent.