Chapter 33 : Elementors

I heard Viona took a deep breath as I looked at her intensely with anticipation.

"As you can see, your power could envision what happened and what may happen to a person, things or event if you got to have a connection into it, like that if you got a hold of it." Viona started and I was shocked to what she had said.

"H-how did you know?" I asked, confused.

Only I know about it, I made a promise to dad not to tell anyone... but it seems that even without telling them... they have already know about it.

She looked straight at me, "I can feel the connection between us, that proves it was you... the Eye." She sincerely said.

Connection? Is that what I feel when I hold her hand? But I also felt it with my friends... do we have all... connections?

"The only person who can know this place besides us..." Grandpa said referring to himself and viona "Is you... your visions lead you here." He said which made me understood why I dreamed of this place.

I suddenly looked at Vincent to see his reaction but he look so serious while looking at them like he was expecting it, I looked down ashamed of telling lies at him before.

"Your power is too special Kelly. You can see the past and the future of the world, you are the key and the truth. You are the person in the prophecy, the person we have been waiting for such a long time. The person who could save the world." Grandpa stated and I began confused.

My heart began beating fast realizing my purpose... that was a biggest responsibility given to me... and I don't know that of all people why I was chosen.

There are so many thoughts came rushing into my mind and so I asked, "But my power is limited, like what you had said I could only see if I got to have a connection into it. It isn't general, it was only a part that I could see, what you think is out of my power." I retaliated while looking at Grandpa.

"Exactly, as for now. That is why you have to find the Four elementors." He said as curiosity filled me and through my peripheral vision I could see Vincent's forehead creased in curiosity as well.

"Four elementors?" I asked, first was the eye and now four elementors?

"The air, water, fire and earth. They were summoned to protect you... to guide you and to give you the path to travel on time. They are the nature who holds the truth and in order to see it, you have to connect with them because as I said... you are the eye in the prophecy." He said as he looked at me intently.

Suddenly, I remembered Stella who holds the power of water, Elena with the power of air and Jenna... I haven't seen it yet,

'But her power is fire! She can do it, so she made it!'

However I think she is fire as I remembered the Fighter Student blaming her for the fire in Laboratory room. And... I felt the connection between us, now I know why.

"I think I found the air, water and fire but... the earth..." I said and Viona's eyes glistened as I saw the gladness in Grandpa's eyes.

With just seconds we can see a stone floating above the table.

"You found her." Viona seriously stated.

"You?" Vincent and I asked in surprise but she just smiled and we looked at grandpa to see him nodding.

'You have to stay here Viona, the world is in danger and you need to stay alive until the Eye comes.'

So that was the reason why she was forced to stay in this place.