Chapter 45 : Friends

Kelly's POV

I woke up and look at the window, it's already early in the morning as the sun is rising. I think I oversleep since we slept late at night after our meeting.

We decided to stick on one place and sleep here in the Super 5 Office instead, I sit up and looked at my surroundings to see the girls sleep peacefully on the floor with only the bedsheet and pillows in place, but looking intensely at their faces, worry is evident on it. The boys held awake all night; most of them were outside in patrol, shifting on positions to get some rest. A total of 30 are up for a battle including us, the rest got inside the tunnel since their power is dangerous and could lead to death of the innocent students.

I'm glad the Elementors and the Protectors were good at all, including Kenneth and Stella who’s so sweet yesterday.

Just then, memories of a bad future popped on my head. I sighed and stand up; I went towards the window and looked up. I took a deep breath, calming my mind.

Suddenly, warm and strong arms enveloped me from behind… from his scent and these fireworks he sends on my system I knew it is… Vincent. I hold his arms using both of my hands as he borrowed his face on the crook of my neck… sniffing my scent. I closed my eyes feeling the moment.

He tightened his hug "Are you sure you'll be okay?" he asked lowly with full of worry, my heart warmth and I feel safe knowing he will be there for me.

"I'll be okay, don't worry." I softly reassured him, giving a smile not knowing whether he sees or not.

I heard him sighed, just then he made me face him. I faced Vincent and my heart turn insane beating like in a battle as my eyes caught his captivating hazel eyes, see his pointed nose and perfectly sculptured face, truly a great creation of God, a handsomely looking Greek God… and he’s mine.

Vincent raised his hand cupping my cheek "Alright, be careful. If anything happens to you, call my name."

I nodded and hold his hand which is right at my cheek "Thank you."

His forehead creased "For what?"

"For having you." I said smiling which also made him smile unleashing his handsomeness.

"I will always be here for you Kelly, I love you." He softly stated and his words still seems like a dream, so unreal. I couldn't believe that this handsome guy in front of me, this Vincent Suego, the Prince of Dark World is... truly mine.

I smiled, ignoring the insane butterflies in my stomach as I replied "I love you too."

Using his thumb, he caresses my cheek "Did I ever tell you that you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen?"

I bit down my lip, blushing as I shook my head, I could even feel my face in heat not being used to his sweetness as my heart beat rapidly against my chest.

"Look at my eyes." He softly ordered and I did, once again meeting his mesmerizing eyes "From the first moment I laid my eyes on you, I fall. You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes Kelly; no one could ever replace you..." He holds my hand and put it in his... firm chest, omo so hard. "here. So please, come back to me."

How could I ever reject this man? My man.

“I will always be back to you Vincent, remember what I said before?” I softly asked as I sling my arms around his neck.

“What was it?” He asked questioningly.

“That…” looking straight into his eyes, I continued “if I am Saturday then you are my Sunday because you are my tomorrow, get it?”