Chapter 14 : The Girls' Day

I woke up feeling the cushion of my bed then suddenly I remember the event last night. I immediately sit up. "Oh my gosh! How did I get here!? Did I sleep walk?"

I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday so I tried looking back by touching it.

~I fell asleep. And then suddenly, "It's time. I'm going." Vincent said as he walked to the door but he stopped and walked towards me.

"Are you sleeping?" He asked amused. When he got no answer. "Tch. Weird girl." He sling his arms around me picking me up bridal style. OMMMGGG! I should have pretended sleeping! So I can feel him. What the! Kelly! Why did you sleep so soundly!?

He carried me as he run fast, it's too fast that I see nothing but him... until we reached my room. Wait! How did he knew my room!?!? He laid me down on my bed and pulled the cover up on me "You're too mysterious. Who are you? What... are you?" He asked and then he turned his back and walked away until his silhouette disappeared.~

Oh my gosh! My face is on heat! I'm totally blushing! Today is another day... I want to see him again.

I don't even care if you push me away Vincent, you're mine.

Our future sealed it and you can't get away with it. I just want to treasure every moment of my life with the person I'll be staying my whole life. And... okay fine! I like him.

Before I'm drawn by thinking about him, I prepared for my classes.

*Ring*

The bell rang and it's time for lunchbreak. My class has been easy as I got to sit and daydream of that vision we had together.

*Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you a-*

I really love my ringtone.

"Yes!! Where to!?" I exclaimed happily the moment I answered the phone.

"Someone's in good mood. Hhmm..." Stella mumbled.

"Why? Are you having bad mood again?" I teases.

"Yup, someone's in bad mood!" Elena answered laughing.

"The two of them are getting crazy. It seems like we'll see each other at the field. Bye Kelly!" Jenna said sweetly.

"Okay Jen, see you later." And we ended the call.

I walked towards the field and not long after I can see the bench where I will be meeting the girls. But before I reached it, I saw a light of an electricity passes in front of me.

I looked to where it came from to see a smiling James walking towards me.

"Hi Kelly! How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm doing fine James. Where are the others?" I searched behind him but strange... he was alone and I'm partly disappointed for not seeing him.

"It hurts you know, I've looked for you but you were looking for someone else." He acted hurt but I smiled.

"Why would you look for me?" I asked.

"I misses you, are you free? I would like to invite you for lunch." He asked scratching the back of his neck in shyness.

I smiled thinking what to answer, I'll be seeing the girls for lunch and I have my word but it will hurt if I reject him because it seems like he came all the way here to see me.

"James, I-" I said but was cut off.

"James." A stern voice called his name. We looked to the side and my heart started beating irratically surprised to see... Vincent.