Chapter 32 : Viona

Kelly's POV

The more time I spent here the more nervous I was, I just can't take more time knowing that Vincent is in pain.

It was getting dark but Vincent is still asleep, I don't know if he will still wake up but I hope he will.

I turned to look at the old man, "Ahm... I'm sorry for introducing myself so late, I'm Kelly and you are?" I smiled to him as he walked closer towards us, I did not leave Vincent as I promised... I stayed next to him.

"Call me grandpa." He stated as he sit at the chair in front of me, with a distance divided by a table.

"Lovely, so ahm, Grandpa... will Vincent get better?" I asked in worry.

He nodded, "He will, by the way, I boiled the Philodendron, so if he wake up. Make sure he drinks a glass of it. That will destroy the poison inside his body." He said and I nodded in response as I bit my lip.

My eyes watered, "Thank you so much." I bowed my head in respect and happiness.

"Don't worry, it is my responsibility to ensure your safety." The moment he said those words my forehead furrowed in confusion.

As for now I am still confused why is he helping us? I am puzzled about everything he said that still now unanswered.

When I was about to ask him,

"Grandpa!" Suddenly, a voice of a girl was heard from the distance.

When the girl got inside the house, another bucket of curiosity filled me... she looks familiar, she is so pretty with her wavy brown hair wearing our school uniform, maybe she is studying at the Geniuses academy too. Then, our eyes met and the look on her face became unexplainable.

"You're here... I was looking for you." She said as her forehead furrowed in confusion without breaking our eye contact.

"Why would you look for me?" I asked but my mind was thinking... where did I saw her?

She looked at grandpa and said "Didn't you told her yet?"

"Not yet, they came here not in good condition." Then he looked at Vincent as the girl also looked at him.

"Didn't told me what?" I asked desperately.

I am so eager to hear answers from them but it seems like they were ignoring me.

"What happened to him?" She asked instead of answering me as she walked towards Vincent and examine him.

I took a deep breath and said, "Answer me, I have been so curious from the moment I came here. I saw this place in my dream seems like pulling me to come here. And then, I just discovered that the people living here are waiting for me or... looking for me." I blurted out the curiosity that keeps building up on my head.

Grandpa faced me with a look that I couldn't decipher, "We will tell you once he woke up... I could sense... he is part of it."

Part of it? Aish! If curiosity could kill, I am already dead.

I might have a power to see the past and future but I do not have the power to read people. I might seem to be smart but when it comes to this, I felt so stupid! I know nothing. But I have one thing I know, this power of mine held a big responsibility.

"Okay, I'm hella confused but I respect you, so once he woke please... tell us." I said and they nodded.

The girl smiled as we walked closer to me. "By the way, I'm Viona." She said, extending her hand.

I smiled and shook her hand, "I'm Kelly." But suddenly, a vision popped on my head.

~~ "You have to stay here Viona, the world is in danger and you need to stay alive until the Eye comes." The man said to the little child. He looks like Grandpa, it must be him.