Chapter 50 : Unity

We turned to see... Grandpa! My eyes glistened seeing Grandpa as he bowed his head in respect to the King Ruther. "I'm so glad to see you here."

"Fred?" King Ruther asked trying to recognize Grandpa.

Grandpa smile, "You nailed it, my King."

"Oh goodness! It's been so long since the last time I saw you!" King Ruther exclaimed happily shaking grandpa's hand.

I turned curious, do they know each other? Oh Kelly, isn't it obvious? Tch.

"You knew each other?" Vincent asked in surprise.

"Yes, son. Fred became my teacher long time ago." King Ruther stated smiling widely and I could see the bliss and longings in his eyes as well.

Suddenly, grandpa looked at me, "Kelly! I've been looking for the two of you. I have something for you." he walked closer towards us also glancing at Vincent.

"Did you find a solution?" Vincent asked referring to the students who looks like statues.

"About that, I made an antidote but I'm not a hundred percent sure it will work." he said.

Hearing the word 'antidote' my eyes glistened "Really!? Thank goodness, let me hold it, please?"

Grandpa opened his bag and took a bottle with liquid inside.

"Of course, here." He handed the bottle to me and a vision popped on my head.

~~ I see students in different courses gathered together sharing happiness... seems like a victory. ~~

I smiled and face Vincent, "Give it to them." I said as I handed him the bottle.

He nodded and looked at Grandpa, "Do you have more?"

"Yes. Enough for all students." Grandpa answered, smiling.

"You never failed to impress me, Fred." Suddenly, King Ruther is already beside Grandpa while holding him in the shoulder.

I was surprised for a sudden, seems like he have the same power with... Vincent.

"Grandpa!" Suddenly, we heard someone yelled. We looked at the side and saw Viona running towards our direction, behind her are the other Elementors and Protectors.

I sighed in relief, glad that they are all safe and sound. I smile staring at each of them who seems to have completed their mission in victory.

"Viona!" Grandpa happily exclaimed opening his arms and Viona immediately hugged him.

I looked at James to see him looking at Viona with love in his eyes and the smile curve on his lips... smile of contentment.

Suddenly, I felt tingles when Vincent sling his arm around my shoulder. "You should only look at me not on some other man." He said.

I immediately faced Vincent the moment I heard those words coming from him but he is watching our friends not glancing at me. "Are you jealous?" I asked.

He suddenly faced me, "What? Tch. I have something important to do." He said and let go of me as he walked towards the 10 Geniuses students that were still standing like statues.

I smiled sheepishly, when I saw a glimpse of his face... blushing.

Vincent tried to give the Ten Geniuses a drop of the antidote each. We waited for some moment in anticipation to see the effect until one of them started moving.

We all waited. Suddenly, one of the genius guys confusedly looked at himself and his surroundings, "What am I doing here?" He asked.

And all of us looked at each other happily, "Yes!" I heard Kenneth exclaimed as he sling his arm around Stella's shoulder.

I felt an arm around my waist, I looked to my side to see Vincent smiling while looking at the Geniuses who slowly turning back to normal. I smiled as well, "You look dashingly handsome." Shit, I said it out loud, realizing it, I looked down biting my lip.

I heard him chuckles, "You look stunningly beautiful, love." He said and I felt him kissed my head.

I blushed, feeling my cheeks burning from his actions. Then, I felt his left hand holds mine and his right hand is on my chin, raising my head "Look into my eyes, Kelly."

I was hypnotized with his words that I couldn't help but obey. And again I was mesmerized with his eyes. "Thank you for not giving up on me, Kelly. For all the days that I have been so... cold to you."

I smiled sweetly at him, "I will never get tired of you Vincent, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." he stated looking deeply into my eyes.

"Hey, lovebirds! Enough of that, let's spread freedom!" James yelled raising his right hand with the bottle of antidote as the other was holding Viona's right hand.

"We are coming!" I yelled at them as I ran but then stopped when Vincent did not moved on his spot since he was holding my hand. I faced him confusingly, "What's wr-" I stopped when he suddenly hold my nape and slammed his lips into mine.

I freeze on my spot while Vincent is kissing me torridly. His kiss is drowning me into an another world and when I was about to respond on his kisses, he pulled out, leaving me hanging.

Grinning, he said, "Let's go." And he dragged me towards the field.

And I... was still speechless.

King Ruther including the girl and Riko have left with Grandpa, talking about the past events. And I think we are not part of it since we are now living on the present.

We headed towards the field where all the other Special Students have already gathered including those are deadly. Since, the place is safe and the enemies were already defeated, only the Fighters and the Geniuses were left in daze.

All Special Students are present here, united to give all hypnotized the antidote, bringing them back to their normal mindset. Doing it, I could see the happiness in the eyes of students, the happiness known as victory and freedom.

Looking at Vincent... I could see the happiness of the freedom from fury and revenge.

I am glad that the man of my life is now free from hatred, having the true bliss of life. I wanted him to experience real happiness and now, despite of the worries we still have for the future, I assure that today, we are genuinely, happy.