Chapter 23 : Bulaga

I sighed, slumping on my bed. It's been weeks since I set foot on this school yet so many things happened. The truth about magic and superpowers shocked me and worst the revelation of my soulmate which is very handsome is in great danger! And add that his friend James falls for me.

*twinkle twinkle little star*

My attention was caught when my phone suddenly rings.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Sweetiee!! Happy birthday!" The moment I heard mom's voice, my face light up.

"Mom!!!" I cried in joy missing them "I miss you so much! Where's dad?"

"We miss you too sweetie!" Dad said.

"Omo! Dad! How are you?" I asked.

"We're absolutely fine, how about you?" Mom and dad said in chorus.

"I'm doing great and oh, I made new friends!" I said happily trying to cheer them. I don't want them to know about the situation I got myself into.

"That's good to hear. You have to take good care of yourself sweetie okay? Me and your dad aren't there to take good care of you." Mom softly stated.

"Yes mom, I will." I reassured.

"So, what did you do in your birthday?" Dad asked.

Just then, the moments I shared with Vincent came flashing in my mind. I didn't realized that I was already smiling. "I enjoyed my day dad. Especially when I heard you and mom's voice, you made my birthday perfect."

"I'm sorry if we weren't there to celebrate your birthday sweetie." My mom said apologetically.

"Oh no, don't say sorry mom. I choose to be here, and hearing your voice is enough. I love you both." I said.

"We love you too sweetie." They said in chorus not long after we ended the call.

Oh how I miss my parents so much. They are the best parents I've been so thankful to have.

So many things just happened today and my eyelids were getting heavy, I didn't realized I fall asleep.

******

It's been three days since the incident and within that three days my life was so peaceful. Days passed as the usual, waking up early in the morning and go to my class. During lunch time I got to bond with the girls, they talk too much and seems like I didn't leave a minute of their life.

I never heard of the boys ever since, even with the girls, they never talk about the boys. I could sense that the girls were avoiding them, or maybe the boys does the same... maybe. Hhmm. To tell you the truth I never saw the boys, the last time I did was during the cross-examination.

Were they busy? What could be the reason?

"Class dismiss!" The teacher said ending my class this afternoon.

I was preparing to pack my things when suddenly my phone rings.

*twinkle twinkle*

"Yes?" I asked answering my phone.

"Kelly..." The moment I heard the sadness of her voice I turned worry.

"Stella, what's wrong?" I asked and through the phone I tried looking at her whereabouts using my power and I see her sitting at the bench of the Wheels Garden, alone. I quickly fixed my things and walked faster to the place.

"It hurts..." She said. "I don't know why I felt this feelings to the man not worth it."

"How did you know he's not worth it?" I asked buying the time before I reach her.