Chapter 6 : The Broken Car

She bursted out laughing and continued talking. "He even tried searching all over the house but he didn't know that I already got here." Stella giggled while telling her story on how she got away with her butler, I can't help but laugh by her childish behavior.

She's too naughty, in just one month she made three butlers resigned. What a girl.

So this is how it feels having a friend... it feels good.

We finished shopping in malls and now we're walking towards the park. She said that the park is pretty big and refreshing she insisted to go and so I agreed.

"By the way, do you have friends in your previous school?" She suddenly asked that broke the cheerful atmosphere.

"Ahm," I looked away. "I don't."

She turned sad. "I'm sorry for asking-"

I cut her off "No, it's fine." I gave her my geniune smile.

"Well, the truth is, we're the same... I don't have friends either." She looked down.

"But now, you have a friend. We're friends right?" I looked at her smiling but wearing my hoping eyes.

"Of course!" She smiled widely but then she suddenly pouted. "Aish! It's been hours but I haven't found my right man yet." She nagged like a child.

"Your right man will come in unexpected time you know." I cheered, smiling I continued "So, don't be down because you will see him at the right time. The time you unexpected the most."

"Yiee, you motivated me. Thank you!" And there I saw the happy Stella once again.

"Aren't you confused? How come it just crumpled without a wall or post in front?" A woman passing by said to the girl with her in full confusion.

"No one knows, it happened so fast." The girl replied.

"The child is so lucky. He was saved by a mysterious angel, I think. It was a miracle." The woman added as they get far away from us.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Stella asked, seems that she heard them too.

"I don't know." I answered shrugging.

"OMG! We're here!" She exclaimed while turning around feeling the essence of the surroundings.

Looking around, this place is really great! It's truly refreshing with a wide field of bermuda grass and families having picnics on the distance, but suddenly my eyes caught the playground and it was also the place I saw from my vision earlier... so I came closer.

"Kelly!" Stella called walking faster towards me. "There's an ice cream parlor nearby, I'll gonna go and buy some. Wait for me here, okay?"

I nodded "Of course! Just make sure to buy ice cream not boy hunting." I smiled playfully.

She laughed "Yes ma'am!" and walked away.

So I continue walking towards the playground and when I'm right on the spot as I was on my vision, I looked at the side road to see the same as I saw it.

A bunch of people are gathered watching at something which caught my curiosity. I walked closely towards it and see what these people are looking at... shocked covered me that I was almost frozen on my spot!

It's a broken red car but it was crumpled in front... what shocked me was the fingerprints that made it crumpled. Who the fuck did this!?

People gossip to each other but I hate listening to rumors because they are just secondary and you can not tell whether it's the truth or not. So I never dared listening to anyone unless it was proven right... to tell you, I am the truth. Everything I got to hold, they are my eyes.