Chapter 13 : The future

I looked at my watch 9:00 pm and I keep on pacing back and forth in my room. Agh! I can't help the worry that is creeping on me dominated by fear. This is all your fault Vincent!

9:30 pm, I decided to wear my black hoodie jacket and go out of my room as I started walking in the dark hallway of the building until I completely got out. I looked up to see glistening stars in the night sky. These stars gave light to the dark places.

I continue walking towards the Administration Building. I'm not afraid because I can see my upcoming danger and prevented it before it happen. That's why, I can always get out of my death.

As for other people, I wouldn't see it unless I get to focus on the vision that I wanted to see.

Just like this, ~I saw a router coming to my direction and then the moment he saw me, he immediately took his gun and... shoot me!?~

I immediately run towards the nearest tree and climbed above it. Not long after, the router came and passes the tree, I stayed above until his silhouette disappeared.

9:00 pm was the lockdown and no students should be seen walking around if anyone is seen should face consequences but... they should not kill. But why? Why did he shoot me then? If not for my power I would have been dead by now.

Strange... something is going on in this school. Vincent. Oh shit! I just saw him in the corner but suddenly disappeared.

It's like, he's also monitoring something... what is it?

I climbed down and continued walking. 10:15 pm, I kneel on one knee in front of the administration building but hidden in one of the bushes, waiting for him. Until 5 more minutes, I saw him walking towards the side of the building. If he gets on the back, he'll be facing the routers and I have to prevent it from happening. The routers knew he's spying, they're just waiting for the right moment to catch Vincent.

I followed him when he reached the side, I have no choice "Excuse me?" But to revealed myself.

In just a second, I gasped closing my eyes and when I opened it, I was shocked to see his face this so close while pinning me on the wall using his hands that holding both of my shoulder... caging me.

My heart is beating too fast!

"It hurts you know, you don't need to do that." I covered up the excruciating feelings while pouting, rubbing the back of my head, I think my back will ache for days. Aish! It was not too hard, just enough but I'm weak, okay. A little bump and it would hurt. Tch.

His face held curiosity and OMG! He's so handsome in closer look! Waah! I think, I'm the luckiest girl alive! "I'll ask you again, why are you here?" His voice was deadly that send shivers down my spine and woke me up from my daydream. Tch. What a moment breaker.

"I'm lost, do you know the location of my building?" I smiled looking innocent.

"Wrong. Why are you here?" He asked again in more demanding voice that scare the hell out of me.

"Fine! I followed you. Accept?" I saw his eyes turned soft for a moment but suddenly it turned icy cold again. Am I hallucinating?

"No, no one can follow me." His voice was low but dangerous. How can he do that!?

"Ow! I just did!" I clapped smiling widely. But the hell, I'm scared!

"Tch. Then why would you follow me. Are you working for someone?" Someone? Is it the person who wants to kill you?

"I don't know anyone named someone and I only work for myself." I smiled sweetly.

"Why the hell are you following me!?" OMMGG! He's angry!