Chapter 16 : The Girls

"Oh, it probably isn't the Vincent we were thinking, right?" Jenna asked with hope.

"Yeah, he probably isn't the one." Elena concluded.

"He probably is." I said.

"What!?" The three yelled once again that I have to distance my phone away from my ears.

I took a deep breath and "I'm inlove with Vincent Herraño."

"What!?" And again they screamed the hell out of them as if they saw a famous celebrity in person.

Thankful that all rooms are...

"Hey! You all okay?" I suddenly heard a voice of a guy on the other line.

"J-Josh?" I heard Elena said in surprise.

Oh just great.

"We heard screams coming from here and we thought something bad happened so I immediately rushed through here. Is everything alright?" He asked in worry and then suddenly I heard bangings on the door.

"Stella?" That voice... it came from Kenneth, he must be the one banging the door.

"We're fine! Nothing happened." Stella yelled and the banging stopped.

"It was a mistake Josh, we were having fun together and you just ruin it." Elena stated arrogantly.

"Oh I see. I'm sorry, I-I should go back." Josh said apologetically.

"Yes, you should and oh, next time do not go into someone's room without permission." Elena said and I can picture out Josh nodding and disappeared.

All the girls sighed in relief.

"I thought the rooms are soundproof?" I asked.

"Oh Kelly, you still there? Good." Stella said.

"We forgot to close the window." Jenna answered my question.

I see.

"Where were we?" Elena intervene. "Oh yeah, Vincent."

"Kelly, why of all people it has to be Vincent? The Vincent Herraño!?" Jenna asked and this was the only moment I heard her gotten serious.

"How did the two of you met?? How did you fall for him?" Stella asked in curiosity.

"I had a crush on him, and then one day I realized that... I love him." I said remembering the vision I had with Vincent... our future.

Stella giggled but I can feel the two in serious mode.

"Kelly, Vincent is a dangerous man." Jenna said.

"I am willing to get into danger just to have my man." I don't even know what I was saying but I knew that Vincent will be facing a very dangerous battle and I have to be there... for him.

"Kelly, he will just hurt you. Vincent have the heart of stone, he never looked at any girl nor talk to them. He killed without conscience, he have killed so many people and all students knew about it." Elena said in concern.

"He can't hurt me, I know it. And ow, we just had a talk earlier. I don't care if he kills, he probably have a good reason for doing it." I retaliated, determined to fight for Vincent.

No matter who he is, what he did. I should believe in him, I have to trust him because... Vincent is my soulmate, my other half and he needs me.

Suddenly, I turned confused "I thought you like Vincent? You pushed me into him before."

"Well, they were trying to test you Kelly and you passed! However, they were also telling the truth and oh, whoever it is as long as you love him, you have our support!" Stella said in bliss.