Chapter 39 : Soulmate

I looked at him, wearing mixed emotions... I really do not know what to say, I am out of words. My heart are beating so insane, my stomach were filled with butterflies... I-I can't think in this moment but him.

"I was confused why I felt mad at myself leaving you with James at that moment... but I have to. Something urgent came up." He stated. "Now, I know why I was feeling strange... it's because... you are destined for me."

Just then he faced me, and I can't help but adore his handsome face that illuminates under the light of the moon... those mesmerizing blue eyes... those pinking lips... that pointed nose... and suddenly I gulp realizing that I was staring too much on his face as I looked back in his eyes, "I... I don't know what to say." I stated speechless as different overwhelming emotions creeping on me.

He looked at our intertwined hands, squeezing mine. "You don't have to say anything... I want this battle to be over... and at that time, I can be able to face you. I'm sorry for being... a coward, I tried avoiding these feelings Kelly... I tried ignoring it... but I can't. It was too hard." He stated lowly.

I bit my lip, "Then don't... don't avoid it Vince. We are destined for each other, how many times you avoid... you will always going back to me." I said looking at him with determination as I smile.

He smiled as well, "Sometimes you have to stop saying sweet words Kelly or else I can't stop myself."

My forehead creased while staring at him not breaking our eye contact, "Stop yourself for what?"

"Doing this." As I blink my eyes, in swift motion I felt his hand holding my nape and his lips claimed mine.

My heart exploded with different sensation that I couldn't explain.

His lips moved slowly against my lips and I felt his strong arms encircled my waist pulling me closer to him. I can feel fireworks exploding my entire body, I was shocked... stiff but when I recovered, my arms snaked into his neck deepening the kiss and my lips tried to move against his kisses, I am not a good kisser but I was trying to move accordingly. His lips is like a hypnotism making me follow his lead and be drowned into pleasure.

I gasped when he just suddenly lifted me up making me sit on his lap, he took it as a chance to enter my mouth. He roughly kissed me and I gave the same intensity as I savor every bit of moments we had right now. 

I could not believe I am kissing the Vincent Herraño.

Goodness, he kissed so good as his tongue explored my mouth. I felt lost. I want him, I want him as mine alone. I sucked his lower lip making him groaned but he even deepened the kiss. When I felt losing air, I tapped his broad shoulder but he doesn't seem to care as he bit my lip, kissing me deeper so I can do nothing but respond to him... however, I couldn't hold any much longer and I think he sensed it as he broke the kiss making me gasped a big amount of air, we were both panting as I see the genuine smile curved on his swollen lips.

I chuckles a little and raised my hand up to his face, I wiped the side of his lip seeing it wet. I blushed doing it but it made him smile wider which made him more handsome.

"You kissing monster." I stated as I pouted.

I was surprised when he peck my lips as my eyes widened looking at him.

He chuckled, "Can't help it, you're so sweet."

I blushed once again as I looked at him while laughing under the starry night. He is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life and I will never get  tired of watching him.

Out of myself, I kissed his cheek. Suddenly, the chuckles disappeared as he looked down and a smile that I have never seen from him before curved on his lips... it was a bit of shyness as he blushed. My heart flutters at his reaction and all I did is adore him.