Part 13

"So your saying I'm not going back to hell!?" Ethan asked his eyes wide.
"Why would I do that to you, your doing so good in heaven!" God say enthusiastically
"But the bible says-" I start
"The bible is read very wrong on earth" they smiled kindly, they did not need to say anything else.

"So does that mean I can go to pride?" Ethan jumps in suddenly
"Well I must make it first but yes" giggled God at the sudden excitement
"Here's the thing though, I will open the pride bit of heaven when you become an angelic demon" they said messing with a black and white skull that was resting on his table, it always seemed quite sinister for someone who was all forgiving and so patient.

"Mark!" Ethan yelled turning to me so quickly he became a blur
"Yes!" I shout back turning to him quickly as well
"We need to head home and do loads of angel work but before we must mess with the register woman!" He said extremely fast, it was hard to understand but I worked it out.
"Yes! Bye God, thank you so much!" I say happily. God giggles at us and waves as the door closes behind us.

The lady at the desk was new and she had grey tied up hair and a stern look on her face, she was yet to look up from the computer she was typing on.
"Hellloooo!" Ethan says tapping the woman on the shoulder, she looks sleepily up and then looks back at the computer. She suddenly looks back up her face changed into a terrified look and she gripped tightly to her seat and started to roll back just to hit it against the wall hardly getting away at all from Ethan and me.

"Hello there...Marrgrot?" He says purposely getting closer to her trying to 'read her name tag'
"mind if I call you Mary? Oh no wait should I call you duck! No no I should call you big feathery gal... no no that won't make sense as you are just a normal angel with no purpose" Ethan rambles on
"Come on now hunny! Don't bother the lady we have some work to do" I smile at her, she gives me a weak smile back and me and Ethan link arms and walk out.

"Hunny?" Ethans asks when we get out
"Y-ye I just thought it was a cute nickname for you, if you don't like it I'll stop I mean I was only trying to-" I stammer
"I like it" he says continuing to walk
A warm feeling filled me at that moment, at that moment I knew I was going to be happy for a very long time.