Part 19

"Blue, green.... orange?" Ethan held a neon orange suit in front of him, I giggle at him as he raises an eyebrow,
"seriously who would wear this?" He asks me shoving it into my hand so I can look at it closely, it was honestly a nice suit, well made, it had vines climbing up the sleeves and legs of it it just wasn't a very nice colour.
"Obviously not you" I say hanging it back up and continuing.

Ethan suddenly stopped and stared,
"Oh my god" Ethan says shocked, his finger slowly rises to point behind me, I glance backwards and see a tall man pick up the orange suit we had been very loudly saying how bad it was, it would look okay on him it just needed to be filled down slightly.
"Shhhh, quick pretend we aren't looking" I giggle and pretend to shuffle through clothes, the man went away after awhile.

I giggle again and so did Ethan,
"You can't just point at people Ethan" I say between chuckles, he doesn't answer but I can see him smiling wildly.

We look through the clothes for awhile and Ethan finds a nice black suit that was not much different to what he usually wears but he looked amazing in it non the less. We exited the shop and bought stuff to make cakes with and got ready to plan out one of the best days of Ethans life.