Part 31

I frantically search for something nice to wear, something soft yet bold, fancy yet casual. I finally find what I'm after, a red and black lumberjack shirt and some blue jeans, now I just need to find my yellow laced Doc Martins. I go to where all the shoes are kept and pull out the ones I need, I spray some nice cologne on me and tie up my laces.

"You look nice" Ethan says as I enter the room he is in, he is wearing what I had bought him and, as I suspected, he looked beautiful.
"You look better" I wrap my arms around him and pick him up off the floor, swirling around and around
"Stoooooppp ittttttttt!" He laughs as he whirls around, i steadily put him down because I began to feel dizzy.

"Shall we go?" I ask after we both gain our balance,
"Of course!" He says opening the door, I make sure I have the ring in my pocket, yep!
"Look at the sky, Markmalade!" Ethan points at the sky, it was beautiful, the sun setting in the horizon, his silhouette, a perfect picture.

"Mark?" He says
"Yeh, huh?" I say, snapping back into reality
"Isn't it nice?" He laughs
"Lovely" I say looking at him, smiling. We continue to walk until we reach the fountain, I lay out a blanket and we sit with the food that Ethan had packed while I got dressed, some poorly cut sandwiches and cucumber and dip
"A fine meal we have here" I joke and laugh
"Hey!" Ethan shoves me, playfully
"I'm joking babe, it's lovely" I smile and kiss his cheek, he blushes shyly and looks away, pretending he isn't.

We laugh and joke until the sun has gone and the stars are everywhere, We are both lying on our back and not speaking but i can sense that he is smiling.

This is it

I should do it now

This is my time!