Part 52

I turned slowly around, I saw Ethans face, he looked stunning, he smiled at me and I smiled at him weakly, I was so distracted by his beauty that I forgot how to be a working human being.

Amy began to speak,
"Mark would you like to say a few words before the vows?" She whispered to me, I nodded
"Even though me and Ethan are completely different I still found myself falling in love with him, it was very odd, a demon came into my house and I was expecting to look after him... well, I did. I had never felt love before so I I think I just denied it at first, but then... I kinda came to terms with the fact that I had feelings for someone who was not an angel, I had finally come to terms that I had met the one. And if you hadn't broken through the barrier, none of this would have happened. Ethan, you are the best thing that has happened to me... ever"

Ethans eyes began to water but he held it together pretty well, he nodded at Amy
"Well-I- um don't know how to top that one, I don't really remember how or why I broke through the barrier, I remember a voice calling me, a deep voice telling me things like 'I mattered' and things, I never knew who it was at the time, I tried to convince myself that it was god giving me another chance but his voice never really matched... but I met Mark... he reminded me of something, I could never place my finger on it, but last night, while I was sat not being able to sleep, I realised that Mark was the voice that led me out off hell and into heaven" he smiled softly once he had finished, I quickly wiped my eyes before he could see I was crying but it was too late, he had seen and was laughing quietly at me.

"Right, shall we start with to vows?" Amy began,
"Do you, Mark, take Ethan to be your beloved husband?" She turned to me
"I do" I say staring at Ethan happily
"And do you, Ethan, take Mark to be your beloved husband?"
"I do" he smiles at me as the words escape his mouth
"Well, you may now kiss"