Part 2

"W-what?!" I say surprised
"A- a demon in heaven!?"
"Stop being so dramatic" the Ethan said looking at me, well, devilishly
"But-but your not supposed to be here, He-Heaven and Hell have a border so-" I was trying to collect my thoughts, I wanted change but not THIS type of change.
"He has somehow crossed this border and the only answer I get from him is tongues" God looked at me, tongues was how people and Hell speak, no one here understood it as is was corrupt and evil.

"I have brought you here today to look after him" god said calmly
"LOOK AFTER!?" my voice echoed around the room, making it sound like I was the only one there, perhaps I was and this was me imagining them being idiots.
"He can't get back through the border so your job is to either find a way to get him back or make him gain his halo" Ethan hissed at me and waved his tail agitatedly at me, I didn't like this anymore than he did.
"I've never made a demon earn a halo?"
"No one has, but I trust you the most to do it" he sounded honest when he said it
"Fine, I'll do it" I say after sometime of thinking, time didn't pass unless you were doing something productive, so days are VERY long.
"You will be rewarded my friend" he winks and then clicks and shackles appear on Ethan's wrists,
"Isn't that a bit over the top? He can't really do much damage" I ask
"Good point, Heaven is perfect after all" he whispers and clicks again making the chains disappear
"Heyyyy they looked cool" he said
"Come on i have chains at home" I whisper, chains were seen as Hell like up here but I didn't mind, they looked really cool.
"He can keep that suit on, he looks good in it" God yelled before we left the room and the door shut.

I turned to the desk and the once cool and calm lady was now inching away from us at the sight of Ethan
"It's a-a-"
"Demon ye, now carry on with your day" Ethan hissed, I couldn't lie he was calm for someone that just crossed the border. I looked him up and down, he was wearing a full black suit that looked like mine, except mine was white and boring and easy to stain, his looked sophisticated and collected.
"Were am I sleeping then?" He said calmly
"Well, in my house, duh" I say confused at the question, were else would he sleep?
"Oh... I just thought because I was a demon I would be aloud to-" he starts but I quickly cut him off
"Just because your different doesn't mean you get punished for it" I continue walking forward,  until we get to my house.
"It's...small? Say Ethan looking it up and down
"It's bigger on the inside" that's how it is here, you may have whatever size and shape house you want inside and the inside could look completely different, and you could keep changing it, but I always chose the one that looked like a cottage, I don't know why though.

As we step in Ethans eye glow up, weren't demons supposed to be coldhearted monsters that live deep in the ground? He spun around in a circle, taking in every single little detail of the house, his tail swishing around in excitement.
"This is amazing" he looks at me wide eyed, his smile was bigger than anything.
"This... is only the living room?" I say, had he really never seen a room bigger than this?
"Oh-uhhhh... I knew that" he looked down and fiddled with his tie,
"I'll show you around, so you can know we're to go" I say opening the door to the kitchen.