Part 56

All of a sudden, I could see, black and white filled my view, then shapes begs to form, there was a computer in front of me, I glanced to the side of me and saw an extremely confused Ethan and a happy looking Amy. There were cameras all around us and many people including an also confused Sean and Tyler.

"What?" I shout
"I knew it would work!" Amy smiles at me and Ethan
"We are alive again?" Sean says examining his hands
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Amy dances around the black and white room. Suddenly it clicked
"Unus Annus..." I mumble under my breath, Tyler heard me
"Wait! Unus Annus, this is it! We are alive, you just...you just deleted the channel..." Tyler says looking at us both sadly
"Why are you so happy Amy?" Ethan asks
"Me, God and the Devil were planning it for a long time, in short we thought that bringing you back to earth was a nice present, so we figured out with enough power God and the Devil could reform the world so everyone could go back to earth" she said the words quickly but I still understood her.

I glance at my back to see if I had my wings still, I didn't, it felt odd, I stood up and placed my hands in my pockets sadly but when I did I felt something cold and hard touch my fingers, I pull it out and look at it, a stop watch, I open it and it has a message engraved into it
'I knew you would miss your wings so whenever you want to have them back for a bit just press the little button on the top of this -God' I smile and show Ethan, he pulls his own out and examines it as he opened it up, he smiled at the message inside and closed it again, he looked up at me as he put it back in his pocket.

"It's time to go now, explore the world" Amy says opening the door for everyone, they all rushed out the door, including Amy but me and Ethan hung back and examined everything, we laughed as all the memories of the channel flooded back into our heads. Once we had looked at everything we stared at the door, the shine of the sun blinding us slightly as it flooded through the door and into the darkish room.

I look at Ethan and he looked at me
"Is it time" he says softly, I nod while saying
"Yes, it's our time now" we begin to walk towards the door, smiling at the bright future we will make, together.

Fin

Thanks for reading my terrible story, expect more crankiplier or just story's in general, I couldn't really work on anything while I was making this one as it took up a lot of my focus, sorry I didn't really update a lot either. Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed.