Part 22

"No your not saying it right, it's HEY NOW, don't try this at home, you can't mumble it, it's powerful" Ethan says posing dramatically and giggling
"Come on now we have learnt the dance of Italy, we can try another day" I say, my voice slightly croaky from the non stop laughing and singing.
"Fine...but!" Ethan started walking away towards my speaker and picking something out I wonder what he's doing.

I stand in the spot and watch him confused until suddenly and slow tune played out of the speaker, it was lovely, the piano almost felt as if it was in the house with us, I should get a piano and me and Ethan could learn it together. Ethan walks back towards me and grabs my hands and we start to waltz in a box motion, his face close to mine looking deep into my eyes as I look deep into his. I blush and smile, it's funny how much taller I am than him, I didn't know he was so small, or am I tall?

The song began picking up and Ethan grabbed my hand tighter and I spun him around, the music went perfectly with his dance, so I just followed. I listened to what Ethan was muttering
"One, two, three, one, two, three, one, two, three" he looked back into my eyes and we started to waltz in a box motion again, he rested his head on my chest and I rested my chin on his head, this was bliss, absolutely perfect. This is what I wanted and always will want. We started to slow down as the music came to an end.

"I'm so sleepy" Ethan says after awhile of the music going off, its like he fell asleep standing up
"Well let's go to bed then" I chuckle and sweep him up, I hear a soft laugh escapes him as I do.
"We need you well rested for tomorrow"