CHAPTER 21: Here We Go

Three continued to blab into the comms, annoying even Zero who had found his previous rant sweet. Her ears rang as the man began to speak nonsense, her eyes drifting from four on the deck fixing his gear, to One and Five who stood near his toys playing with the nobs, the doctor had a very concerned look on her face as she tried to say something to their leader, her words interrupted by Three booming into the comms once again, this time more scared than the last time.

" Oh, okay Papi, they have fighter jets! They have fighter jets, man!" 

One ignored the man on the other side and continued playing with his devices, only looking up at the wooshing sound of the fighter jets that Three had previously informed them about. The ghost on the boat watched the planes fly by with fear in their faces, Five being the first one to snap from the trance looked at her leader, with the same if not doubled amount of concern as she did earlier.

" Is this going to work."

" Well... I hope so. We better hurry." One laughed lightly at the end of his answer looking towards his tech woman, Five doing the same as if fishing for a better answer than the one, One had just given her. The youngest ghost could only shrug and go back to focusing on her screen, making the doctor release a shaky breath. 

~~~

Zero watched as the chaos ensued not far from where they were. Rovach had become ruthless and did not bother hiding the evil as he went on to kill as many people as possible just for him to get to safety. Guns blared and bullets glided in the air landing inside bodies, forcing someone to take their final breath. Her eyes watched the dot swerve through the streets, and saw that it was near the destination. Hiding the screen into her coat jacket she joined seven on the side of the boat as he pushed One's toys overboard. 

" Dropping one! Two! Three! Four!"

The drop made giant splashes, the devices sinking then eventually floating at the surface, the green eyed girl once again took out the screen she always held and looked at it, remembering the man on the ground " Zero for Three. You okay out there bud?"  The young girl felt a presence come up behind her, her head tilting back to see Four, she smiled as she waited for a hopefully still alive Three's reply.

" I'm good, just making the world a better place that's all." Zero wheezed a small laugh at the man from the comms, her attention going to the blonde clad in a bright green suit. A small beep from the screen ruined the tender moment, her eyes going to it knowing what it meant. "Hey Seven! Target is at the destination!" The soldier only nodded before he started yelling to notify everyone else, "Okay, TOT, Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" He came up behind Four handing him the controller. "You gotta sabotage that anchor Four." "I'll see you on the other side."  Billy reached over to Lilah and kissed her forehead before jumping into the water. The rest of them rushing to the speed boat.

~~~

The journey to the Kismet was silent, no one of the ghost uttered a single word. Seven focused on driving while he stayed alert for any threats, One and Five stared at nothing, probably scared of the danger they were willing to put themselves through, and Zero stared at the screen still attached to her hand. She flicked a little button as she saw Four's dot below the ship. "Side door is opening." 

The screen suddenly flew out of her grasp as she heard Seven scream to One "Take the wheel! Take the wheel."  The boat drifted to the side and bullets began raining on them once again. The soldier was already putting men down, while the women tried to shield themselves. 

~~~ 

The other three ghost already on the Kismet, took their positions. Two in the controls room stepping over the men that she had just taken down, pushing buttons and screens to get Zero further in. Four glided through the deck, his suit still dripping from his dive. His breath shaky as he began climbing the tower looking for the wire box, the sea breeze going sending a chill down his spine, his hands expertly removed the chassis and took out a knife, cutting the right wire. "Comms cut, we're good." 

Three walked into the command cabin, hearing the captain speaking to the comms asking for military help "Not so fast. We're gonna stay and party, get down. Down, Get down. On your knees. Show me your hands. Por favor."  He took out cuffs and bound the captain and his subordinates. 

On the deck below, Zero, One, Five and Seven, boarded the ship staying alert, guns at the ready. The soldier led the group towards the door, his eye never leaving the thermal scope, the movement on the door made Seven point his gun firmer, his finger prepared to pull the trigger. The tip of the gun met the French woman's chest. Her eyes looking down on the nozzle "Bonjour."  greetings were exchanged between them, their guns pointing behind them as another door opened. "Hey, Papi." Everyone sighed as they saw the limping hitman come closer, Zero then looked down to check One's toys, her screen showing four tracking dots scattered around the ship, she looked at One briefly before she saw something pop-up on the screen, her fingers glided softly as her device began to spit out Rovach's chilling voice. 

"Listen closely. The enemy is us. We must target him not where he is strong but where he is weak. Hospitals, to take away his safety. Schools, to take away his future. Youth, to suffocate his hope. Commence gas attack. Do it now."  

"Zero. where is this?"

" To his generals I bet. Don't worry Murat is on his way."