CHAPTER 13: Quattro Cunts

Green eyes annoyingly looked at One in his disguise. The motor bike look didn't suit him, he looked so out of place, among the sea of people in suits and dresses, Zero included clad in a fancy body-con dress. Her ear-piece was hidden behind the blonde wig, that was itchy against her skin. She listened to One's silent complains about how he hated Vegas, cutting him off with the conversation of the generals and the arm's dealer going on in a room not far away from them.

" You don't see gas of this quality. It's US army, experimental Sarin gas for testing antidotes. Whatever's left over they bury in the desert. Now, I can procure it, but you take delivery here. No middle men." The first two ghost met each other's gaze as they heard the voice of the arm's dealer explain the weapon to the generals. The lethal gas clearly for a bloodless massacre. Pure fury rose inside of them both, Three then interrupted them. " Zero, did you say kill 'em all?" The anger she felt prior disintegrated. "Mm-hmm..." "...Love it"

~~~

Two and Three strutted in the hotel clutching sports bags over their shoulders. The prosthetic noses too big for their faces. They were guided by the girl that spoke into the comms. The first two ghosts situated in a hotel room not far from the generals'. One looked over to the girl as he heard her gag, a shudder coming shortly after. He walked behind her, looking at the screen seeing the generals having fun with strippers, taking the tablet out of her hands, he pushed her to the  guns that lay on the table, then took over talking to the two n the other side. "Funny how blood doesn't get the same reaction you do with sex" 

"I'd rather shoot myself in the head than watch that. And why couldn't you let me have fun with Two and Three?"

"God, you and your blood lust for evil fuckers." 

"Come on, they'll be half done when we get there."

~~~

Two and Three didn't bother cleaning up their act, shooting one of the general's before entering the room, all of them were drunk and high anyways. The ladies on the other hand were scarred for life as the old men were slain in front of their very eyes. Blood splattered everywhere as three out of four had been taken down. The HItman and spy entered the only occupied room to discover the last living general, huffing as he fucked the young girl into the bed. 

Zero immediately covered her eyes as she an One entered the room. Three laid in the bed and Two aimed her gun at the general's head, the man scared, the woman that was bent in front of him froze in her place, he lout out a shaky yet firm breath as he tried to talk his way out of the situation. "It's too late, the deal is done. Two tons of Sarin gas."

"Where are you keeping Rovach's brother." One said sternly. 

"What?"

"You got three seconds. Be specific. No, don't think. Just talk! Three, two..."  Two pushed her gun harsher against his head, scaring him further from One's countdown. 

" Ni Hai tower, in Hong Kong penthouse."

"One."

Three pulled the trigger, lodging a bullet in the general's skull, the woman still underneath him making a startled scream. One looking at her. " It could be worse. He could have finished." 

Zero ignored One's next dialogue, already working on the newly found information from the bleeding general on the floor. She tapped on the tablet, gathering intel on the hotel, and formulating a strategy. She then mindlessly followed one who was rushing out the hotel room, he was already out of sight when she noticed that she had left her gun inside. She dropped the to her side, quickly going back to the retrieve her weapon, only to be met with a jaw-dropping sight. 

Two who was pinned to the wall noticed her first, pushing on Three who continued kissing her neck. Once he realized that they had an audience and saw who it was his eyes widened. Zero only gave them an awkward smile and grabbed the gun she had left on the table. She put her hands up in defense as she saw them still looking at her. 

" I didn't see anything. I was never here. Go on continue. Have at it guys." 

The youngest ghost walked outside, her feet padding on the tiled floor as she tried to get out quickly, to give the two privacy. She was at the door when she heard Three's voice booming from the bedroom.

" You fucking cock block Zero!"

 Her melodious laughter wafted through as she slammed the door leaving the two ghosts left inside with some privacy. At least, now she knew that It wasn't only her and Four that thought One's rules were a bunch of bullshit.