CHAPTER 23: Come Out, Come Out Rovach

"Move."  The four ghosts followed the soldier inside the ship, leaping over dead bodies that were scattered on the floor. "Hey! Hey! You like this phone now motherfucker?" He shouted to the Seven, the man only rolling his eyes as they entered the threshold , seeing Three and two crouched down staring back at them. "Come on, stop fucking around we need to find Rovach." 

 A line formed as the ghost went up the stairs, each of their shoes heavy on the steps as they looked around for any more gun men that could be lurking. Ghosts began haunting the dining room, Zero trailed behind Two as she limped still holding onto her bleeding arm, every sway sending a pulsing pain in up her arm. "Are you okay Zero?" The blonde woman spoke with her heavy accent. " A-okay!"  She replied breathlessly. 

One walked towards the table, his gun pointed and aimed, he looked around and saw the gruesome scene in front of him. "Jesus. What did you guys do? Darned animals."  He looked accusingly at Three "Don't look at me. She's the evil one." The ghosts looked at the oblivious murderous woman, the two women beside her staring at her in awe. "You did this?" "Yeah. Why?" She spoke innocently, while Five and Zero looked around still dumbfounded. "You're sick."

Seven began to bark out status reports to the team, leading them towards the kitchen. Before the gun shots blared, Three had pushed the women to safety, One acting quickly swiping his phone, the droning sound reaching their ears once more as the man in the kitchen flew towards the wall, knives flying into their immobilized bodies. "More men coming."  Two and Zero picked up their guns shooting at the men. "The boat's moving."

"Ugh, that's bad." Said the leader that wrestled with the phone for what felt like the millionth time that mission, making many of the ghost more antsy than ever as the arguing flamed up. 

"Magnet! We need the magnet!"

" They're picking up their guns! Fix the phone!"

"I'm trying." 

"Damnit One give it here!" Zero screamed over the arguing men and snatched the phone in One's hand, with her uninjured one. Working quickly placing the chip in the right place, throwing the cracked phone to the man. 

"They got our position, we need to move." 

"Honestly, I didn't think we'd make it this far. Go kill the engine!" The tech woman glared at one after what he said, two standing up and complying to his order. Zero saw a man stand up from behind Seven and yelped out alerting the soldier, his quick reflexes catching the man that began banging on his back, the fight ending in Seven shoving a flashbang in the guy's mouth. All the ghosts taking cover before it exploded. 

"That is disgusting!" One shouted as the man's decapitated body fell in front of them, the neck bleeding onto the floor. "We should split up. You come with me." He looked at the girl beside him tying a cloth onto her arm, flinching slightly as she pressed onto it too hard. One helped her up guiding her towards the kitchen where they heard Five speak up. "Where's Rovach?"  One then activated the magnet seeing the men ready to attack the small doctor that tried to defend herself with the extinguisher. The red canister flew from her hand hitting the man in the face knocking some of his teeth out. " I feel like a jedi." He looked forwards to see a man charging them an axe in his clutch. Five and Zero once again being pushed to the side landing on their sides, the younger one screaming out at the impact on her injury. 

One was pushed outside, being pinned down on the floor as he stumbled onto the ground. More men came in taking a swing at the ghost "Five! Flush him out!" The two women crawled out of the kitchen to see their leader about to be fucked up, the doctor looked at the younger girl as she picked up a bat lying around,  "You sure about that Zero? Your arm." 

"Nah, I'll be fine. this is gonna be fun. Go find the son of a bitch." The older woman nodded as the younger one went ahead, walking slowly behind the first man, holding the bat swinging it at his back multiple times before following One who was now tackled by a guard, making the both of them fall on the dock below. She peered on the edge to see one lying on the floor, the man floating in the pool beside him. Zero began climbing down, not a good thing with her arm, her feet landed on the floor heavily, rushing towards One as the guy in the pool started clawing for his phone while the leader still lay winded. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." he said as the guards hand slammed on the screen triggering an explosion that made the ship sway further to one side. 

"Zero, I got four guys on me, I'm on the upper deck and I'm screwed." Zero's breath hitched as she heard Four whisper into the comms, she was immobilized for a moment before she was snapped out of it as she heard One grunt as he fought off a man that had him corner. She walked quickly still holding the bat in one hand as her other arm lay limply at her side. She felt the sting hurt more and more but ignored it as she walked behind the man once again as he held One at the edge of the railing. Her arm stung more as she swung as hard as she could at the man that had collapsed after just one hit to the neck. 

One climbed over breathlessly thanking the girl, as she smiled at him. he scanned her injury seeing that the graze began bleeding again, more blood dripping down her arm but that was the least of his concern as he saw a piece of glass sticking out on her side. "Zero! Fucking shit!"