His Butler, Blood Bath

"He sure runs fast," the young lord said as you both looked down the twisting stairs. There it is again, that unexplainable intoxicating scent of death. "I think we should check this way," you began down the stairs.

"Ah!"

You turned to see the young lord holding a gun to his fiancés head.

"Ciel, careful you almost shot me!"

The young lord covered her mouth, "Lizzy, it's too dangerous. Go back upstairs to Aunt Frances. We have work to do." You both continued to make your way downstairs. You could see Snake and his companions sitting in the dark eating.

"Who's there?" The young lord pointed his gun at Snake, making you force his arm down before he shot him. "My lord you're jumpy it's only Snake."

"See he's eating down here."

"Elizabeth?! I told you to go back upstairs."

"But I wanted to see you eat the cake-"

"My lady as sweet as your intentions are this isn't the greatest time. Get down!!!" She screamed, and the young lord grabbed her, pulling her out of harms way giving you free range to shoot the creature in its head. Its body crumpled to the ground and you looked around trying to find where it came from. An open coffin lay a few feet away with the Aurora Society's insignia on it. You reloaded your gun, "There's bound to be more."

"There's more with bird insignia over there, says Oscar," Snake pointed out behind you. All of you turned around to see columns of coffins shaking.

"Holy crap..." You breathed out as they all burst open with these creatures falling out and piling trying to claw their way to you. Simultaneously you all started running but you were surrounded and were quickly being enclosed. Shots rang out as you and the young lord began shooting at them.

"Smile! Up here!" Snake yelled from atop crates. Looked stable enough.

Hoisting the Lady Elizabeth up while the young lord covered you Snake grabbed her helping the rest of the way. "Your turn my lord." You were about to reload when you dropped the magazine for the gun. One of the things reached out to grab you and you pulled them by the neck and sent it headfirst into a section of them making them drop with a sickening crunch. "Get up here Y/n!" The young lord stretched his hand, but you opted to climb instead.

"They evidently can't see us nor do I think they can hear us. Something is attracting them."

The young lord nodded his head in agreement, "It seems they're unintelligent. Nor can they feel pain... I think we can rule out sense of smell, some lack noses."

The crates began to rock violently, and you looked down to see them clawing their way through. "I have no choice but to go down there, sir." You steadied yourself on the crates ready to jump in the fray. You've always wanted to test your mortality ever since becoming Sebastian's mate. You never dreamed it would be this way or this deadly...

"Ciel!" Lady Elizabeth grabbed onto the young lord.

"Don't worry Lizzy I swear I'll protect you. No matter what happens!"

"How admirable my lord. A true English gentleman, I'm very proud," Sebastian said aiming at their heads with his knives.

"Don't just stand there. Dispose of them!"

"As you wish," he charged at them leaping in the air and pouncing on them, smashing their skulls into the ground with his hands. The young lord shielded his fiancé's eyes from the grotesque vision of Sebastian's "playful" side coming to life. You saw his facade slip a bit, fangs bared for the world to see, the biggest grin plastered on his face. This was pure enjoyment, the destruction he brought filled his mundane life. Your heart beat rapidly seeing him at work, you were in love with a monster. A demon.