His Butler, Muddled Closure

"Been a while Jeremy, how are you?"
The young lord turned to everyone and introduced him as Jeremy Rathbone a vicar from a church around the area. As this vicar was talking you studied him closely. His eyes, just like Sebastian's... another demon? Or a coincidence? You walked around slowly to the young lord's empty chair like a snake circling its unsuspecting prey, near Woodley in case he decided to stir things up again. Something he said snapped you out of your train of thought, "Human observation is my little hobby." Evidently, this fascinated Doctor Arthur for he was giddy. "When did you get here? How did you get here, it'd be impossible in this storm to arrive here by cab." Doctor Arthur was very shocked as always, he's a very peculiar man. You tried resisting the urge to laugh but it didn't work, thankfully no one heard, or so you thought, for the vicar Jeremy looked at you with his familiar crimson eyes for a split second. You narrowed your eyes at him. He sent your nerves through the roof, so familiar yet so different. 

He explained that Sebastian sent a message via carrier owl. "What did the letter say?" you asked the young master. "Yes he would do this, as I said before Sebastian had somehow predicted his own death and for Jeremy," he crushed the letter in his hand and stood up. Jeremy further explained that he was at the Lyceum Theatre watching the "Lady of the Lake". Finny produced a ticket from his wet pocket and read off the date and time. "That was last night, you couldn't have committed the murders since you were taking in a play."

After being caught up, Jeremy insisted on seeing the bodies separately, so the young lord instructed all of you to carry the bodies to three different rooms. The three were chattering amongst themselves and Finny said he felt he could trust Jeremy.

"I feel that too but you have to be careful of who you trust Fin," you said sniffing a little, cold damp places were not your friend at the moment. 

"Yeah that kinda thing could get you in trouble, " Bard said.  You wondered if his likenesses to Sebastian was a coincidence or if you were projecting your... "loss" onto him, wanting to find something like him in another person. Or maybe it was him? You scoffed at your idea, even Sebastian can't be two places at once. For his body was laying in front of you waiting to be moved and Jeremy was upstairs. You put them in the three most underused guest bedrooms and retreated back downstairs, but not before touching your lovers cheek.

~

"Now, I'd like you to show me the bodies the order they died." He clapped his hands together looking to the young lord. 

"Alright I'll assist," Doctor Arthur said, picking up his pad and pencil. 

"Lovely,  I'll come too!" Lord Grey said making you roll your eyes. 

"Ah we'll need someone who knows where they put the bodies, mmm..." Jeremy pointed his finger in your direction. "If you'd be so kind as to come along."

Cautiously you nodded slowly walking around to where they stood. "This way," you opened the door and led them to where you placed Herr von Siemens. Jeremy was right, smells are essential in figuring things out. There was a slight metallic odour that was somehow a bit sweet smelling to your soul. His blood although a bit old smelled fresh to you, how you could smell his blood clear as day was more than a bit puzzling to you. 

"Theres only the one external injury, a single stab to the chest with a sharp edge blade it seems," he inspected the gold pocket watch he extracted from Siemens' pocket. "He was a violent drinker during his life wasn't he?"

"And how'd you sus that out?" Lord Grey asked in a bored voice.

"This is a very expensive pocket watch, someone who is very crude or one who was drunk on several occasions would scratch up the keyhole so much. Then there is a strong scent of alcohol, probably had a stiff drink before his death."