His Butler, Strongest

"RATSSSS!!!"

"Keep it down we have guests in the house," you hissed at Finny. The four of you, along with Tanaka, were running through the halls. Rats were becoming a huge problem in London, both vermin and people. A huge problem for the young master, you knew of his work as the Queen's Guard Dog and you know he was looking for someone who was a rat.

"I GOT IT!" Finny aimed a statue at the rat but nearly missed you, Bard, and Mey-rin by an inch. "Finny what part of 'keep it down' do you not get?" Finny gave a nervous chuckle and scratched the back of his head. "Oh sorry Y/n, I guess I got too excited haha.." Bard snapped at him, "What are you laughing for?! Are you trying to kill us too you idiot??" he yelled this making you sigh. "Why do I bother?" you muttered.

Sebastian came to get you to introduce you to the young lord's aunt Madame Red, an associate of his, Mr. Lau and his sister-in-law Miss Ran-Mao who seemed to take a liking to you, last of all Madame Red's butler, Grell Sutcliffe who was quite accident-prone. "So this is your new maid Ciel, she's a pretty little thing isn't she Grell?" Madame Red fawned over you like a newborn baby. Grell stuttered out a timid "Yes ma'am" while a blush ran across his cheeks. You curtsied and thanked her for her compliment although it made you feel awkward, you never really received compliments. Sebastian poured tea for the guests while Madame Red had Grell study how Sebastian went about his duty. "Just look at him, his physique. You should quit this job and come work for me in the city." She started groping Sebastian's ass and blushing. You almost couldn't hold your laughter when he was frozen in shock. "Ahem, Madame Red", the young master obviously did not tolerate tomfoolery from anyone.

"Where do you get such perfect servants darling nephew? Really share your secret." Pretty soon Madame Red and Mr. Lau started to fight over the young lord. Walking out the drawing-room with you and Sebastian at his side he looked distraught as if he were socially drained. The three idiots ran for another rat that scurried past you all. "Sebastian I'll have my tea in my study. I've got to get away from all this" he groaned.

"Sir?" Sebastian looked at the master with a concerned look on his face. He instructed you to get the refreshments and bring it up to the young master's study. Inclining your head ever so slightly you hurried with the refreshments for the young lord for he looked as stressed as ever. Knocking on the door there came no answer, you heard a bit of a scuffle and decided to open the door. About two or three men had him unconscious and was carrying him off. You immediately pulled out a thin dagger that you had in the hilt of your garter belt. Too quick for you, one of them covered your nose and mouth with chloroform and darkness took you.

~

Your surroundings were different, it was sweaty and smelled like smoke from cigars. Now, this is what you were used to, not a manor, a sense of calmness came over you. It's quite sensual in a way, very intimate for you. Not hearing any yelling, or chatter in the room you felt it safe to open your eyes slowly. It was vacant except for the small figure of your master, bruised and battered, you almost forgot about him. Angered, you got to work trying to free yourself when people started filling up the room. Shutting your eyes quickly you noticed your effects were missing, hoping they didn't fondle anything seeing as everything is tucked by your garter belt which is under your uniform, you heard the voice of Azzurro Vanel, he was a guest at the manor earlier.

'He must be the rat', you thought as you managed to break through your bonds. It wasn't exceedingly hard, their knotwork was sloppy and loose. You had to wait for the right moment, you felt the young master stir beside you signalling he was coming to. It was now or never, you jumped up surprising the five men who were in the room including Vanel, they brandished their guns but that did not faze you. A phone began to ring loudly startling all but you, you seized this opportunity to disarm the closest one to you, dropped down in front of the young lord to shield his body from possible ricocheting bullets, who you did not notice was awake and shot all of them down. Azzurro was the only one not shot, you wanted him to beg for release while you killed him. Sebastian's voice came through the phone and he fell silent. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Woof."

You jerked your head around when you heard that come from the young master to see his blue eye go from cold and unwavering to wide and concerned to nothing. You were hit, slowly falling out of consciousness you felt Azzuro grab your hair forcing your head up, "Did you think I wouldn't have a few extra guys hidden away just in case something like this happened little girl?" He laughed and released his grip on your hair you felt something hard come into contact with the side of your head and you completely passed out.

~

Waking up in someone's arms is a different feeling for you, a hard chest and the warm sun hitting your exposed side. You moved around groaning, it felt so right, that is until you turned around to see who was carrying you. "AH! Sebastian." your body tensed up and ached as if you were hit by a carriage.

"Y/n, you're awake. That was quite a thrashing you received while you were unconscious" you looked up to his closed eye smile and flicked his cheek. "I knew that smile was always fake." 'That's what happened. I felt funny while unconscious, like the room got cold or something. Bastards nearly induced a coma.' you thought to yourself. He looked at you with puppy dog eyes, "Me? Fake? Surely I don't know what you're talking about." You got a chill and shivered only to be met by excruciating pain. Grasping your upper arm you felt as if it was hurt badly. "Please do calm down, your injuries are slightly extensive. We're almost home."

You could see the young master walking beside you, he glanced at you and cleared his throat, "After Sebastian has seen to your injuries there is something I'd like to discuss. I'd rather do it tonight so you can think on it."

"Yes my lord." You gave Sebastian your own closed eye smile for using one of his favourite lines. Reaching the manor in a short time you were brought in through the front door and was taken to your room. He placed you on your bed and went to draw you a bath. "You can take care of my injuries after I take a bath Sebastian, not during." you joked. "Why on earth would I want to take care of you with your clothes on?" he smirked and looked at you. "Don't you dare go in there while I take a bath."

"I shall tend to the young master while you clean up yourself. I'll be here most likely when you're done." He left your room while you grabbed your things with care and headed to the bath. Sinking into the steaming hot water you soaped your skin and washed your hair. You looked up and down at your bruises in the mirror, already not liking your body. You moved away and went back to your room with a towel wrapped around your head and body. Stupid move really, you forgot Sebastian said he would be there when you got back. Quickly peeking in the room to see he wasn't there you dashed as quickly as your damaged body would allow you and found your nightgown. Throwing it on you unwrapped your hair and attempted to dry it with the towel. You heard a knock at the door and told them to come in.

"Ah done before I got here, very good. Go sit on the bed it'll be easier." Easing yourself on the bed with your head towel around your shoulders. He took your arm and wrapped it with a splint to keep it levelled, the bone wasn't broken but keeping it levelled would reduce the pain. "I'll need to bandage your thigh. You can't possibly do it yourself with your arm like that." You maintained your composure but the idea of someone having to go under your night clothes even just to bandage you disturbed you slightly. You didn't like anyone seeing your body much less touching it, however, your face couldn't conceal the fact that you weren't comfortable and of course Sebastian noticed. "You're uncomfortable? This is unexpected from you." You shifted uncomfortably in your bed. "It happens," you nervously chuckled removing the towel due to you becoming flustered and warm. "All done" he gave his closed eye smile to you. The small "conversation" you had distracted you from the fact that he was binding your leg.

"Sebastian."

"Yes?"

"Move your hand.'' He lifted your leg higher and smirked his cheek rubbed against your inner thigh as he looked up at you. "Se-", you started but you heard yet another knock at the door. You stared daggers at Sebastian who released your leg and went to open the door. "My lord," you said as you started to get up.

"No, no need to stand Y/n." You nodded and eased back into the bed. "Thank you for today, I have a favour to ask, you can decline the part although I'd rather you not."

"What is it sir?"

There was hesitation in his eyes and voice like he was worried you'd say no. "Will you be willing to assist me with cases for Her Majesty? Your pay will be higher than it is now."