His Butler, Claimed

Your eyes popped open.

'Crap'

You jumped up looking at the time, a half-hour late.

Tying on your apron and your tossing your shoes on and frantically trying your hair up you stopped short remembering what happened.

'Mark me?'

You went up to your mirror and pulled down to show a small portion of your back. A black mark was there as it were apart of your skin the whole time. A star entangled in a bed of thorns it wasn't huge but it was still noticeable. Normally you'd freak but you guessed it was a demons way of saying your theirs. Now is a different type of freak, now is a Sebastian is going to have your head for being late kind of freak.

You ran into the kitchen looking around for Sebastian who was putting the dishes from the young masters' breakfast in the sink. "So you decide to join us."

You stood at the door. "You could've prevented that if you had woken me when you got the ice."

"I saw no need, you'd do your chores and today is quite a slow day anyway the master has no guests." You walked over to wash the dishes since you didn't want a pileup tonight. Turning on the water you began to wash the dishes. "Oh look at you, simply a mess." He unbuttoned your uniform and buttoned it correctly since you put the buttons in the wrong holes. He ran his fingers through your hair and placed it in a tight bun and straightened your bonnet. You had just turned off the water and were wiping the counter when you gasped sharply and grabbed the edge of the counter till your knuckles paled from losing blood so quick. Sebastian was tightening your corset, and with every pull drew a gasp from your diaphragm as tears threatened to wet your cheeks.

"Sebastian, is this really necessary?" you never pulled your strings too tight knowing what they did to women. "Oh, I'm sorry. Not everyone wears them so tight it seems." he loosened it letting you breathe. "I still have to understand how women are... they're different creatures compared to the male counterpart."

"Bahaha!! Sure Sebastian, if males are still beyond your reach, women are intangible. Seduction doesn't work on every woman." you laughed at him and he pressed up against you and lowered his head into the crook of your neck, making you go silent. "Oh? It doesn't?" he purred in your ear. His hands on either side of you came up to your waist, "Not on me dear."

You turned around facing Sebastian taking the rag and drying your hands. "I propose a contest. Since you say you seduction doesn't work on you. Give me two weeks to try. I would do it sooner but the young lord hasn't had a case in weeks, I feel something coming on."
"What do I win if you fail to seduce me?" He smirked arrogantly at you while you unrolled your sleeves, "I wouldn't get too attached to your prize Y/n."

"Why?"

"I'm simply, one hell of a butler."

~

"Y/nnnn," Mey-rin was calling you.

"Yes, what is it? AND STOP RUNNING!" she slowed down, panting a little. "The young master wants you in his office he does. Where were you this morning?" you smiled ruefully, "Ask Sebastian..." you muttered. Making your way to the young master's study you knocked and heard a come in. "Mey-rin said you sent for me?"

"I did," he looked annoyed. Sebastian was standing by the edge of the desk looking at you. You paid him no mind as the young master spoke.

"Sebastian has informed me of your newfound knowledge. He also told me of your mark and what it will do. I only ask - no, demand two things of you, both of you," he gave a scornful look to Sebastian. "You will keep this to yourself I do not believe you are foolish Y/n, and you two will keep this relationship of yours civil in front of me. I will not tolerate either of you falling behind on your duties. Am I understood?"

"Perfectly."

"Yes, my Lord."

Exiting the room Sebastian pinned you to the wall, "Did you not just hear what the master said?" He flicked your forehead, "Did you? He said not in front of him kitten."

The both you of stifled a laugh as you heard the young lord groan from inside the room. You were definitely sure he heard that.