His Butler, Confessed

Everything from him starting a contract with the young master started playing, and you finally know the full story of how they met. He was summoned when the young master had his last straw, everyone around him was dead and he took the form of what he looks like today. The young master had it quite rough with Sebastian which you found out was the name of the dog he used to have before the manor burned down. Apparently, he wasn't a great cook from the start which would've made you laugh if you weren't in the situation you were in. The bond between those two was something people only dreamed of having. You almost felt envious, the record sped up a little as if Undertaker was fast-forwarding it, right up to the day he met you.

He saw you that day you escaped when you were hiding behind the barrels, this time you could see his eyes flashed their demonic fuchsia as he caught a whiff of your soul the smirk on his face said it all. If he wasn't chained to his current master he'd have yours. He knew he'd be seeing you again, just not when. Luckily it was the next day incidentally at Undertaker's parlour after he told the young lord about you. They went to him for information on you, and yes... they paid the fee, and they received their information. After he offered you a job it was entertaining to him being your superior, how it'd make your blood boil when he annoyed you or how you'd get flustered at unnecessary closeness or contact. He grew rather fond of you for you and not your soul although the mere scent drove him mad with desire and possessiveness. He knew if he couldn't or in this case wouldn't have your soul some other demon would snatch you so marking you was his only option, demonic instincts would gradually take you over in due time but you were safe and that's what mattered to him. You made him feel. He didn't show it but you could see it in his eyes, in the little random things he did. He'd make sure you were taken care of most of the time and other times let you deal with the foolishness you put yourself in, tucking you into bed every night after you'd fall asleep and even watching over you sometimes warmed your heart.

You never knew how much he truly cared until now. The little second glances, the slight curve of his lips trying not to show his smile. Your mere presence calms him down to a state he rarely reaches. Him trying to compose his anger at himself, for the misery he recently put you through; and as quickly as the record started it ended. Sebastian reached out and grabbed both of you, finally slamming to the ground you landed on top of him. His eyes were closed and all three of you were covered in his blood, he didn't budge as you shook him. The young master started yelling and his hand came up to grip your waist tightly like he needed help to get up, he stirred and one of his eyes opened. "There is no need to shout, I can hear you perfectly well," he said rather weakly. "Sebastian," you buried your head in his chest and he patted your head. "My dear, you can scream rather loud when you want to," his face was contorted into a painful smile and he coughed up blood in his hand. "Shh," you pet his hair and you and the young master helped him sit up properly. He spat blood on the floor just as it groaned, tilting even more, he grabbed both of you before you could fall.

"Huh... as interesting as I suspected butler. But you bring misery to the dear Earl and Lady. I think it's about time we end that," he wielded his scythe above his head and you put your arms in front of him but the ship tilted again this time very violently and tilted at a sharp angle causing poor Ryan to fall to his death.

"Ryan Stoker, born on the 24th of August in the year 1854, died the 20th of April 1889. Died from injuries sustained in a fall, no notes of interest. Well Bassy as you can see playtime is well and truly over. I really must be taking him now," Grell revved up his chainsaw and attacked but before any of you could move to stop him, Ronald attacked you.

"You take care of the rogue reaper Mr. Sutcliffe. I'll dispatch this one while he's still weak," he smirked at Sebastian who had jumped back several feet to avoid another death scythe injury.