His Butler, Medical Treatment

Pre-show was the busiest time in your schedule, forget keeping up your act as a newcomer you were busy taking orders it felt like you were being overworked by a cruel Sebastian. Your feet hurt and burned as you ran up and down replenishing props not to mention your lower back. Ugh, anything for a seat.

"Hey Beauty, that box next to you with the hoops get them over here!" You gritted your teeth. No is perfect and neither are humans, but it'd be nice to have a place where someone wasn't a total nuisance. This one member has been on your case the entire night demanding you bring this and that to her. You dropped the box next to her, and she hissed and drew her foot up in a manner that looked like you dropped it on her foot. "Watch it you nearly injured me," she said angrily. "So sorry, I'll be sure to present it to you like you're Her Majesty," you sarcastically snarled, smiling like you've tasted something terrible Bard made and didn't want to hurt his feelings. "If you have a problem, take it up with your superiors, I don't think they'll object to me asking for a little help so I don't forget anything before my act. Be a good sport Beauty."
What a brilliant idea.

You looked at Sebastian with doe eyes, and he was indeed... your superior. He caught your eye as you smirked and walked off. "Beauty I need-"

"Please miss I'll be delighted to get whatever it is you need," he bent so his face was level with hers and gave her his famous closed eye smile. Her light blush said it all, pure jealous that you were familiar with Sebastian. How cute.
Her smirk at you made you laugh on the inside, seeing him toy with her like that was the real joke and silly her, so quick to believe someone as easy as her can capture his attention.

"Psst! You two!"

The tent had been cleared out save you three and the grim reaper. "Remember what we discussed. Let's go." You began to make your way out to go search but were stopped by Joker carrying Wendy. Apparently, she twisted her ankle and was unable to perform. He ran to the medical tent to drop Wendy off, Peter trailed behind them and shouted that Black had eight minutes to get ready for the act. Once they were out of sight, you made your way to Snake's tent. He made quick work of the snakes, and the young lord reviewed the plan once more since Sebastian's sudden demanded presence interfered with the initial plan. "Avoid Peter and Wendy's room. They may be in the medical tent but that doesn't mean they can't return at any time they want. Y/n do Snake and Dagger's room as planned and I'll do Beast and Joker's. We should leave everyone else's tent alone there isn't enough time to for a thorough search of every room." You stayed in the tent while they both left, best to leave Dagger's room for last, his is farther in so if they unexpectedly come back there are more options to hide. The angry snakes hissed at you helpless in their cage, unable to slither their way out and take a bite. Nothing suspicious came up as you rummaged through his drawers, just clothes. Not even something from where ever he originated from. Now that you think about it, he keeps to himself and you rarely hear him talk. He doesn't seem social even with the rest of the main cast. Maybe he has nothing to conceal. About to leave the tent you heard footsteps ... heels... must be Beast but for what while everyone is at the show? Your anxiety perked up as you tiptoed to the back of the tent and the little crunches of the gritty earth underneath your toes were slightly audible as you went to investigate.

She entered her tent and came out a few seconds later buttoning up a different bodice, it probably ripped is all. Waiting a moment after she left you dashed inside and nearly screamed, Sebastian and the young lord stood there discussing something which startled you. "How she didn't catch you is beyond me, and I thought you had an act to perform."

"I ended it quickly to attend to matters here."

"Oh, what have you find out?"

"A signet keeps appearing in these photographs, it's a horse and the letter "K", I want you to keep note of everything you find branded with it. What about Snake's room?" The young lord asked. "It seems Snake isn't really with the troupe. He's more of a loner than I expected. There wasn't anything affiliated with that signet in his tent either."