His Butler, Dancing

You, the young lord, Sebastian, Madame Red, Lau and Grell were on your way to a Viscount Druitt's estate. Jewels from everyone's party attire glittered in the light of streetlamps as Grell drove the carriage.

"The Viscount Druitt, he has a medical license but hasn't gone into practice ever since he graduated. Lately, he's thrown several parties at his home."

'That's odd, how could prostitutes be invited to a party thrown by a gentry... could he be kidnaping them and dumping them?'

So many questions entered your mind tuning out Sebastian's talking. Never realizing your arrival Madame Red shook you, "Y/n, are you okay darling?"

Jerking your head you gave her a nervous laugh, "Oh, my lady, I'm sorry yes." A man extended his hand for you to take and you gracefully accepted it descending to the ground. Grinning you looked up and down at the young lord sporting a pink dress with a pink-flowered hat, underneath were hair extensions gathered up into two ponytails. Black gloves reaching his elbows and heels under his dress. He actually passed off as a girl, how entertaining for you and Sebastian.

"Tonight is the last party of the season. This is our last chance."

Walking in next to the young lord the six of you gathered in a corner to discuss what would happen. "Ciel and Y/n will be my nieces visiting in from the country and Sebastian will be their tutor. Lau will pose as my beau and Grell is, well... Grell." Stifling your need to laugh with a stoic facade, the young master yelled at Madame Red for dressing him up as a girl.

"By any means necessary, you did say that earlier, my young mistress." The young master shot a glare at Sebastian then glared at your back as you hid your laughter. All of you spread out through the party, Madame Red with Grell and Mr. Lau, and you with Sebastian and the young lord.

"Alright, we have to find the Viscount, Y/n I want you to go your own way. If you locate him first then- " the young lord was cut off by the one voice you three never wanted to hear there. "You in the pink, your dress is so lovely! Wait!!" the Lady Elizabeth was there, complimenting women on their dresses, being fawned over by everyone who had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting her. "Y/n go!" the young lord pushed you away, and Sebastian grabbed him and went while you regained your balance, these dresses were too big and so easy to fall in. You saw your reflection in the shattered crystal on the wall, red reflected on all the diamond-shaped pieces. The black lace on your soft skin was perfect across your arms and chest held together by a rose brooch at the throat. The corset and style of the dress pushed your breast up and exposed some of your chest. Your hair in loose curls pinned halfway up by Sebastian and a black teardrop hat with red roses, feathers and black lace topped it all off. (Outfit and hairstyle with hat as seen in the picture). You looked stunning, on your hands were short black gloves like the ones Madame Red usually wears. A figure approached you from behind, "Would it be too impolite to strike up a conversation with one so beautiful as yourself?" A blonde handsome young man dressed in all white with touches of baby blue greeted you with the kindest smile. Smiling politely you almost curtsied, remembering you were acting as the niece of a noblewoman you saved yourself with pretending to hide your face by shying away. "What would be impolite my lord is not telling a lady your name."

Smirking he moved a bit closer, "I am the owner of this estate, my dear, the Viscount of Druitt, Aleister Chambers and who might you be?" He took your hand and kissed it. Panic-stricken you gave the first thing that popped to your head. "Oh silly little me? I'm Vera, a niece of Angelina Dalles, I'm visiting from the country."

"Oh, Madame Red? You've taken her style of clothing I see, I guess it runs in the family," he laughed gently.

You mimicked his gently laugh, "Sadly I wasn't prepared for a soiree, so I had to borrow a dress from her, my sister was prepared though. She looks stunning tonight, you should meet her." Scanning the room for the young lord, you saw him dancing with Sebastian on the dance floor trying to avoid a persistent lady Elizabeth. "There she is my Lord, please she would love nothing more."