His Butler, Cleaning Up

"Stop him Sebastian!" Sebastian caught the knife midair and held up the profile of the child in front of him.  "Good eye my lord, Ellery Nixon, went missing in Cornwall."

"ALFRED! Oh my dear boy," you ran to the boy who threw the knife at the little girl.  Knocking the rest of the knives to the floor you ripped off the mask and cupped his cheeks. Running your hands through his hair like a mother who found their lost child you gave him a hug and looked in his eyes.  As blank as the rest of them.... Everyone who had functioning eyes was staring at you with either a shocked or a confused look. 

"Lord Phantomhive, I would never presume to give you any orders but please restrain your maid, she's ruining the show." You growled at the sick twisted evil bastard in his wheelchair and started towards the vermin and so did the young lord.

"I believe I know what to report to the Queen. "I found the foul, vulgar, unsightly, perverted brute, and I disposed of him." Simultaneously, the young lord and yourself pulled your guns out training it on the man's head while Joker puts a thin blade to the young lord's throat and Sebastian held the knife from a moment ago at Jokers neck while your blade was wedged by his stomach. If he exhaled too much that blade would pierce his torso. You cocked your gun ready to put a bullet in Kelvin's head. 

"Joker remove that dangerous thing you're pointing at Lord Phantomhive!" Kelvin screeches like a banshee at the man behind you. "B- but father he-" The Baron swivels his head around your gun now aimed at the bridge of his nose. "Are you talking back to me," he asked him as his face grew dark, ignoring the gun in his face. Slowly Joker removes his blade and Sebastian restrains him still at knife point. You however put your blade away, if the need to kill him other than your own desire to do so arose, a gun would decrease his survival chances for sure. "Now, where are the rest of the children?" The satisfying click from the young lords gun relaxed you for some reason. Kelvin informs that they are in the cellar all too eager he escorts all of you along with the two children steering his wheelchair. You grabbed Alfred's hand and guided him down with you all, hopeful this mess is reversible. Sebastian gives you a questioning look but you ignored the bastard, your gun still waiting patiently at the back of Kelvin's head.

"Y/n put the gun down," you blatantly ignored the young lord's order as the anger boiled under your skin, just waiting to be released in that one bullet.  "Y/n! Put. The gun.  Down. This psycho can freak any minute and this will all be for nothing," he whispered frantically. Slowly putting it down only angered you more biting your tongue so you don't say anything you drew blood.

"Oh my Lord Phantomhive, I am so glad you could be here this time. Ive been filled with regret ever since that day," he looks up at the elevator light and smiles widely, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to be by your side that night."

"What the hell are you on about?" The elevator stopped but he continued talking, "I admit no amount of regret can turn back time but we can reenact the event." The young lord looked as confused as everyone else. The doors to the cellar open, revealing an odd place, the young lord stopped in his tracks, eye wide open and gun visibly shaking. Sebastian looked thoroughly disgusted while you looked dumbfounded. "It took me three years to set this up." Everyone walked in the room which revealed even more abducted children in cages, you gripped Alfred's hand tighter and pulled him close. "That fateful night you were stolen away."

What the hell?

"Ah yes I remember as if it was yesterday, it all started five years ago. We met at a party and I was introduced to your father through a mutual friend. And you were such an adorable child... I wanted so bad to look at the aristocrats deemed evil for they were a shining beacon to me, an old philanthropist... an ugly old philanthropist. But looking in the mirror while they were there mingling amongst themselves, it dawned on me that I could never be accepted by them. So beautiful... finally I met a doctor who was willing to make me beautiful like your father was. After the operation however I was bed ridden, unable to attend anything concerning your father. Joker came to me one night after the operation bringing the news of your house being burned to the ground and that you were abducted. So calling on my outside sources they told me where you were being held and I wanted to desperately go, instead they went for me despite my tantrums. But they never came back because everyone died." He looked up at the ceiling then turned to the young lord, "You killed them right Lord Phantomhive? What a beautiful way to go, if only fate hadn't been trying to keep us apart then-"