34. The Masquerade Ball.

Morning of the Masquerade ball.

Lilac's POV •

It was the morning of the masquerade ball and you bet the girls dorm were filled with total chaos.

"My dress is ruined." One girl screamed.

"My shoes don't match my dress." Another shouted.

I walk back to my dorm and saw Cho running around the room on a panic.

"Hello?" I said.

"Lilac! Thank Merlin. You have to help me." She said as she continued to rush around the room.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't find my mask anywhere! It's like it completely disappeared." She screamed.

"Okay first take a deep breath, second retrace your steps, where do you remember you last had it."

"Right here." She said as she pointed to our desk. "It couldn't have possibly gone missing i haven't touched it in days.

"It's okay, i'll help you look for it."

We searched around the entire room for the next hour but no sign of the mask.

"This is ruined." She started crying.

"Show me your dress." I said as i rubbed my chin.

"Okay." She rushed over and pulled out a box from underneath her bed.

"Oh yes i remember you explaining this, baby blue with frills." I said. "I have an idea but i'll need your help."

"Yes anything."

"I can make a mask for you, but i'll need you to get me the material and colour you'd like me to use." I said.

"Would you really." She squealed as she hugged me.

"Yes but we need to be fast."

Moments later she rushed over to her dresser and pulled out soft pastel blue and pink fabric. "Could you make the entire base of it blue to make my dress but make little designs of pink around it."

"You got it." I rushed over to the desk and drew the outline of the mask. I spent the next 3 hours designing and constructing a perfect mask. Cho anxiously waited and assisted me in any way that she could.

I hand her the finished product and she gasped in disbelief. "This is amazing." She cried out. "How did you do that."

"When i was younger i spent a year out of school, i used my spare time designing my own clothes and stuff like that."

"That is seriously amazing." She said. "Thank you so much!"

"It's no big deal." I laughed.

"Thank you so much." She screamed. "Ginny and Hermione are coming over so we can all get ready together."

Moments later a knock comes from the door. Ginny and Hermione barge through the door, their hands both full with their dresses and other accessories.

"Let's do this bitches." Ginny shouted as we all began getting ready.

"So Hermione, did Ron end up explaining himself." I asked as i slipped into my dress.

"Why yes he did, and although i'm still furious i've decided that it wasn't exactly his fault. Hermione said.

"Lavender is just too obsessed with my idiot brother." Ginny laughed.

Ginny and Cho walk towards the door.