🛏Sleeping In Their Room🛏

I woke up, and this had 6 votes. I'll prob make the training one next. Enjoy~
-----------------------------
Pein

It was the time the base is usually asleep, but of course, Pein was up plotting more of his schemes. You were up as well, in deep thoughts, mostly concerns on Pein. His personality is what bothers you. Maybe he has a New Year's resolution to be a little more...normal?

Right now is a good time to say something. You mentally noted yourself, sliding out of the comfort of your bed. What you were gonna do is probably dangerous and will get you killed, but it's worth making the leader a bit better. Hidan made himself a New Year Resolution to control himself around women, so it's definitely possible Pein could have one.

Winter was the worst. Especially if you lives in a cave. The hallways were way beyond freezing, and you didn't bring a blanket. Why does Pein's room feel so far from mine's? Approaching his door, your shaking fist knocked on the cold wood. On the other side, nothing could be heard. "Come in." The only sound of your leader's deep voice called.

You quietly entered his room, disappointed on how his room had the same temperature as the hallways.   Pein was leaning against his room's desk, with finished paperwork in his hands. His rinnegan eyes gazed at yours, releasing a different type of cold on you.

Jeez, what am I doing? Maybe he was busy and now I'm interrupting him- You shut down your thoughts, focusing on your objective. "Pein." You slightly bowed your head in respect.

"Shouldn't you be asleep, Y/n?" Pein's voice hinted a bit of amusement, quite relieving you of the intensity. "No, I just wanted to speak to you." You told him walking over to his bed and sitting at the edge.

Keep it direct. You guided yourself through this situation you caught yourself in. "Pein, do you have a New Year's resolution?" You looked at him and asked. He raised an eyebrow at you, confused on your question. "What makes you think I'd follow on such...childish subjects?"

"It's not childish. It's something...pretty achievable and to help you become a better...person." You explained, trying to sound polite as possible with it. "What is it you're trying to say, Y/n? You're not going to hurt my feelings." Pein groaned.

"Well, uh..." Your eyes travelled on a blanket as you thought if the correct words. You picked it up and wrapped it around yourself, relieving yourself of the cold. It made you feel comfortable. "This year you should be more normal like everyone else. Yes, you're the leader, strong almost like a God, but jeez, you're not a God. Kisame never calls himself Neptune, or Kakuzu never calls himself Plutus! And Deidara...is just Deidara!" You explained, looking straight at Pein's eyes with no fear.

The room had the cold silence again, and fear started to take over your body than the cold. Did I go to far? You asked yourself, not breaking the gaze with your superior.

Weirdly, Pain only started laughing. This went on for about 5 minutes, and as he got himself together he looked back up at you. "Y/n, you know you're so-" Pein stopped his sentence realizing you were passed out.

The warmth of his blanket consumed you this entire time, quickly making you drowsy. Pein shook his head before going over to you and putting you in a proper position so you could sleep more comfortably.

"Y/n, I can be nice sometimes." He whispered, running his finger through your hair.

Literally 600 words, whoops
-----------------------------
Konan

Every once in a while, you stay in Konan's room until you fall asleep, so it's not the first time. Only this time, you were sleep talking. Some tea was spilled tonight.