👌They Get Impressed With Something Part 2👌

Same topics, different member. And reminder, I don't own any images.
-----------------------------
Pein

"Nagato! Y/n cooked dinner! Please try it!" Konan shouted towards Pein's room. Hmm. Y/n made dinner? I don't know if I should be eager or worried. It's whatever, I eat starvation time to time. As God, I really don't have to worry about food.

--After everyone got a delicious plate and went back to their room--

Sigh. Guess I'll give it a shot. It's Y/n cooking, not Deidara. Looks like she made dumplings. They do look well done. Let me just grab the chopsticks and...

*proceeds to try dumpling*

Well, I'll be damned. Y/n can cook. Such a marvelous taste! If I take the rest, no one will suspect it at all, so don't mind me! I'm the leader anyways!

You wanted seconds, so you were walking down the hall with an empty plate. You then stumbled upon the leader with a lot of dumplings, probably what's even left. "Uhh..."

Damn it! "What?" I'll just play it off. "That's a lot of dumplings on your plate. Have you tasted one?" "Yes. I took the rest since... Since the refrigerator doesn't have space!" Phew. Close one! Wait, why is she staring at me like that?!

"Alright..." You walked off. Pein stood there and watched you walk away in your own suspicion. "It doesn't hurt to tell someone their food is delicious."
-----------------------------
Konan

Time for weekly laundry! It's pretty nice outside, so the clothes will dry pretty quickly! Wait what's that sound? It's coming from...that bathroom. What in the... Is that Y/n?? And is she doing Opera??

I mean, I know she can sing, but Opera is a whole different level! I wonder how she learned. Maybe she signed up for chorus? And I should probably stop, she wouldn't want me to listen to her sing Opera while in the shower. At the same time, I want to stay and listen.
-----------------------------
Itachi

Kisame talks too much... I came out here just to enjoy the air, why these 2 gotta follow me? I should've stayed inside and have tea. Yeah, tea sounds nice.

"Samehada, stop it!" Samehada? Isn't that- Wait? Kisame has his sword? And Y/n is playing with it?! Itachi looked where you were. You were innocently playing with the living sword. Kisame was smiling, monitoring both of you.

Hm. Maybe I'm just overreacting. How is that thing so gentle around an easy target like her? And as for her, how is she not scared? "How do you tame that thing, Y/n? Aren't you scared at all?" Itachi asked you. "I asked the same thing. Will she said was 'I'm NoT sCaReD aT ALl'!" Kisame muttered. "Because I'm not..." You grumbled at the two assassins.

Yes. What a perfect answer.
-----------------------------
Kisame

I've been waiting so long for Y/n to finish what she's doing so I could take her out to swim. What is she doing?

You heard intense knocking at your door. "Come in!" You smiled to yourself. "Y/n it's been around 40 minutes!" I come in her room to see her drawing. How could she?? And she's smiling too.

"I'm working on something important." You giggled. "Drawimg a disfigured BTS member isn't important as learning how to swim." Kisame rolled his shark-like eyes. "No. Not that." You said. You showed him your work to reveal a sketch that looks exactly like him.

Ugh. I guess I have to look at her damn drawing, just so she can hurry up and swim- Wait. Is that me? But how and why? "O-oh. That's what you were doing..." Kisame looked away and blushed. "Like it?" Your eyes sparkled. "Of course I do!" Yes! Yes! I love it! The details! I look like the badass I am!

You got your casual shark smile, and a rub on the head. Just what you wanted today.
-----------------------------
Hidan

Man, no one is around base but old bastard and Y/n. It's boring as shit. Kakuzu is just counting his lame was money, and Y/n I don't know what the fuck she's doing. I'm going to check as a matter of fact.

*Hidan jaywalking all the way to your room*

You know what? She's probably taking her nap. I'm going to do what I always do when she's asleep. Hehehehe. I busted her door open. "Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me!"

"Shhhhhh!" You hushed Hidan. And he actually did for once. Oh. She wasn't asleep. That fucking sucks. She was here reading a big, boring looking book this whole time? Holy shit, she's boring than the old man!

"So what are you doing?" I tried to make a conversation. "Finishing this 12,000 paged book. 12,000 pages? Should I be impressed or disgusted? "Fucking nerd." Hidan mumbled quietly. "What?" You looked at him like an angry librarian. "I didn't say anything. Aren't you bored?" "I read when I'm bored. Want me to read to you?"

Fuck that! Hidan ran out of the room as you asked that question. Amazing how you can read all those pages without dying, but hell no!
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

If this moron keeps popping jokes while I'm trying to teach Y/n how to cheat in gambling, I'll knock him out. She's taking notes, and I'm okay with that, but, does it really take that long to write down one sentence?

"Y/n, how are you a slow writer?" You smiled at Kakuzu's question before showing the very organized, cursive notes you wrote down. "I'm practicing cursive. Kakuzu was trying to process what everything says, Hidan in the background also trying to read it out.

Wow. I don't understand a thing on there. But, that seems like a benefit for her. I like the cursive. Too fancy for me, but oh well. It'll come handy one day.
-----------------------------
Deidara

Ugh. Look at Hidan bothering Y/n. She's trying to do schoolwork, but this jackass keeps messing with her, yeah! It's been a solid hour, yet she didn't lose her mind.

*snap*

...wow! He grabbed her pencil and broke it. All she did was walk away. How did she not lose her shit then and there? Anyone would've flipped out, un!

Okay... She came back with a pack of pencils... And then he placed them on a top shelf. She still doesn't snap at him. I'm not going to sit here anymore and watch her take his bullshit!

"Hey, you pathetic Jashinist!" Deidara yelled across the room. "Who the fuck you talking to, Barbie?" Hidan yelled back. You were still trying hard not to snap at anyone. Your blood pressure is very high, not even a junkie and top it off.

"Pick on someone your own size, you unwanted asshole!" "Oh, bring it on then you crossdressing prick!" And then that's how the base got fucked.
-----------------------------
Sasori (my tired ass fucked up so ta-da! Sasori will be reacting to your composure as well)

Why does this heat have to be in my room again?  Y/n is allowed to be here, but not him. I still don't like the fact he lets her play around with his clay. What if he ends up giving her the wrong kind?

Smol boom!!

If I turn around and see Y/n dead, I swear, Deidara will be in worst condition than her. "Wow, Deidara. Good job giving me safe clay. Oh look, I now have a bruised hand. Thanks." You sarcastically went off. You exited the room so you could clean yourself up.

Wow. She took it really well... Now this is kinda awkward now. I expected her to scream or be shocked or something. Just sarcasm? Pfft. If she's alright. Now with this baka...