🐩What They Would Give You As A Pet🐩

Requested by meuritheweeb
-----------------------------
Pein

Something exotic, 'cause he's God, and doesn't give normal things'.

He's most likely going to come home with a baby wolf and say its your responsibility. You wanted to ask, but come on now, it's a baby wolf.

Who wouldn't want to take care of one?
-----------------------------
Konan

A fluffy kitten, since you loved cats and took good care of the whole Akatsuki when they turned into some.

You had 10 times more care you had from the time Zetsu killed your other cat, and every time he was around, Konan gave him the death stare.
-----------------------------
Itachi

At first, Itachi was considering one of his crows, or a weasel since you call him that a lot, but he bought home a pet chicken.

It was weird at the beginning, but almost no one respects the fact chickens can be good pets.

The chicken was actually pretty cuddly and enjoyable! Now if the others can not try to cook it, that would be great! (Something I'd probably try to do)
-----------------------------
Kisame

He gave you a pup!

Not a puppy, a pup. Exactly a baby shark. It was in the pond you two usually swam in, but if that thing was there, you're most likely not swimming any time soon.

"Kisa, are you the father?" Kisame's eyes widen. "Oh, uhh-"

"You are not the father!" Maury said out of nowhere.

You heard the random audience gasped, as Kisame went to a female shark that was somehow there and started crying. "Beth, you cheated on me?"

(Idk, this is where I lost myself)
-----------------------------
Hidan

Doesn't matter what Hidan brings, it's fucking dead.

And he thinks he's being generous.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

A goldfish. You can guess why.

"If Kisame eats it, I'm not getting you another one. So look after it." You rolled your eyes at him, before accepting his gift.
-----------------------------
Deidara

Deidara came back to base with a pregnant bunny, thinking it was fat and adorable.

But nooooo, you all came back to base later letting free a bunch of baby bunnies. You got to keep some, but Zetsu had a whole buffet.
-----------------------------
Sasori

You didn't know what to make of the pet Sasori gifted you.

It was obviously a dog, but he must've turned it into a puppet before handing it to you.

You looked at him in question. "What? It's so you don't have to waste that much time on it." You could see what he was aiming for, but the dog was slightly creepy.
-----------------------------
This request seemed like a short scenario to make, and I'm just being lazy, I'll probably start another at night

Enjoy