😔Being Depressed😔

First time writing this on a phone, so there will be ups and downs.
-----------------------------
Pein

At first, Pein never noticed how anonymous you've been throughout the base. Something begin to worry him, but he didn't know what.

It's like something, specifically someone, was missing. He mostly overthink it when doing paperwork. But then it hit, you weren't seen around base. Surely he couldn't be the one noticing this?

Pein stopped signing paperwork, and walked to Konan's door. He was hoping she wasn't asleep by now, since it is late, and knocked on the door. Konan acts like a mother. Surely she knows everything about Y/n, right?

The door quietly opened. Konan peaked her head out. She looked like she was getting ready for bed. "Nagato?"

"Konan. Is everything okay with Y/n? I barely see her around." Pein noticed how quickly Konan wore a face of concern. "She's here. But..." Pein quickly realized something was wrong after Konan paused. "But what?"

"She's not herself. Like she's only in her room, barely eats, whenever she is out, she doesn't talk to anyone and just pretty much stays gloomy. Nagato, I think Y/n is depressed!" The mother figure explained.

The symptoms sound like it. "I'll talk to her." "I tried that." "Well then, I'll try." Pein walked off, Konan sighing and closing the door, not wanting to put up an arguement.

Pein's next location is your room. You were awake, just not too active. You heard a knock, but you didn't say anything. Your lights were a signal that you weren't asleep. So the leader came in there.

"Y/n." You looked at him, not saying a word. You knew why he was here. "Let's talk." "About?" "You know what it's about." "You're right. I just don't care."

Pein closed the door behind himself. "Konan failed talking to you. But I surely won't. So either we can talk, or I'll be here all night. Your call."

You knew Pein is a man of his words. And you were aware that you were going to feel pressure the longer he stays in here. "What's the point in talking, if even I don't know what's going on." You said with a hopeless expression.

Pein could relate to the situation. Feeling depressed, but not knowing what's eating you. "I just want to be left alone." You sighed, looking away from him.

He didn't leave you alone. But he did take a couple of steps towards you. You turned to look at him, but was greeted with a hug.

You didn't fight it. But you didn't want it. You needed it. The sudden action shocked you, as well as creating tears. You hugged back, smiling for the first time in the month.

"You're not alone, Y/n."

(460 words, this gonna take half a week guaranteed)
-----------------------------
Konan

Even if you were doing good at hiding it, Konan caught on. You weren't eating as much as you usually do, and as soon as you're away from someone's sight, or think you are, you instantly take off the cheerful mask.

Konan observed this for 2 weeks, and finally thought enough is enough. On a day she wasn't busy, she baked cookies, something you loved.

It worked before, but she didn't know if it'll work on your deep state. She was at your door with a plate of cookies. You were too busy in the corner rethinking your life.

"Y/n." Oh shit! I gotta look completely happy in 4 seconds! "Hold on!" You shouted, wiping your face. You put on your casual, happy expression before opening the door.