👊When A Brawl Breaks Out 👊

This one is gonna be everyone combined, I may do this type of writing style sometimes depending if it's good.

(If you want to get to the part where the Akatsuki actually fights each other, go to
-----------------------------
Everyone was out in the living room for dinner, and it made you happy.

But somehow, things went downhill so damn quick. Deidara and Hidan were arguing in the kitchen over something stupid. "I swear! Talking to you is like convincing that puppet my art is more superior!" Deidara said out loud, triggering Sasori.

"Oh yeah? Talking to you can be like arguing with the old fuck sometimes! Annoying, delusional, and fucking lame!" Hidan yelled back, also attracting Kakazu to the situation. As Deidara and Hidan were about to fight, Sasori and Kakazu was already on it.

"So is anyone going to stop all 4 of them?" You asked. "It's something ignorant, they'll come to their senses." Pein answered. Crazy that he says that, because as soon as Kakazu missed his target with his tentacle punched and hit Pein, he immediately joined the fight.

You looked at Konan, Itachi, and Kisame seeing if they were going to do something about it. "It's been a long time since there was a brawl, so I may join in." Kisame widely smiled at you. As he went to join in the ruckus, Itachi only sighed before following him. "I'm going to try to stop them." He only said, before getting caught up.

Then there was Konan finishing her meal. "Aren't you going to do anything?" Konan wiped her mouth before replying. "You heard Pein. It's something ignorant and they'll come to their- Hey! Watch the food you stupid bastards!"

You turned around to see the food spilled from the pot. Well, no leftovers tomorrow. Konan got pissed and marched into the kitchen where the fight was. You didn't know what you could do to stop it, unless you went in there yourself. But that would be too risky.

There was no sign of them stopping, so whatever happens, you did it for them. You got yourself together and faced the kitchen and calmly walked in it, getting involved in the brawl. You didn't feel anything, let alone getting knocked around. You felt your own peaceful sensation in the middle of everything. Perhaps it was an ability of yours.

Deidara got pushed out the fight. He looked in the direction you were suppose to be sitting at but you weren't there. His heart nearly froze. Did you decide to take part in the fight? If you did, you had no chance of making it back alive. "Everyone stop! Y/n may be in there, yeah!" He screamed his lungs out. And it worked , everyone stopped and look around to find your small figure, but you were sitting on the kitchen counter sipping your drink.

"Oh don't mind me, I was about to join in, but I wanted a drink." You sarcastically said. "We should probably stop." Kisame suggested, letting go of Hidan. "Hm." Itachi only replied, since he was trying to stop them. Pretty much, everyone disengaged with fighting and went back to the living room.

"Imagine what would happen if I actually went between you guys." You said, making conversation. "Konan would probably kill us all." Pein muttered. "Damn right I would." She said with pride. "Jokes on you, I'm immortal." Hidan smiled in mischief. "Not if your head is seperated from your body for a month." Konan glared at him with such evilness. He remained silent, not wanting to try her patience.

"Yep, she isn't lying." Kisame sighed. "Maybe if there's a brawl again I'll just simply walk into it." You giggled. Everyone felt Konan giving threatening looks to everyone. "Helps me settle things." Itachi commented, not bothered by Konan. Everyone was silent for the next few minutes.

"So who plans to clean up the kitchen?" Konan asked, and just like that everyone went back to their room quickly. You stayed, but Konan went you to your room so she could have a word with 2 specific members that was the cause of everything.
-----------------------------
I was going to delete this since it isn't as interesting, but it would be a waste so I went ahead and published it. Take care now.