🕷Dealing With A Spooder🕷

-----------------------------
Pein

You were in your room doing you, until something moved in the corner of your eye. And there it was, in the corner, on the wall. The huge ass eight legged monster. At first, you just froze and stared at it, not knowing what to do. If I leave the room, it'll disappear. But at the same time if I try to kill it, it'll kill me first.

You kept gazing at the spider not knowing what you should do. The second it fell off the wall, you busted out a very loud scream. You were very lucky Pein was nearby, he entered your room really quick, preparing to fight off your attacker.

He then calmed down realizing there was no attacker, but then looked annoyed. "Leader-sama! There's a monster in the room!" You helped as you pointed to the spider, that was climbing the wall again. Pein looked at it, looked back at you, before looking back at it again. "Y/n..." Pein sighed. "You're bigger and stronger than the spider, I really think it's more scared of you than you are of it."

You were focus on the spider instead of Pein's explanation. He just stared at it too, probably disappointed on how scared you are of the feisty creature. The spider climbed back to it's original place, before falling off once again, making you just put another loud scream.

Pein face palmed himself before taking care of the 'monster' for you, making you cry in relief.
-----------------------------
Konan

When you pointed out the spider on the floor, she had the same reaction you had. Climbing the bed and scream for help that is. You both were hugging each other crying.

"Konan, if I die, just know you would make a great mum." You sobbed. " Y/n, if I die, just know that being the only female in base will make you go insane." She said, also sobbing. Maybe if you weren't being threaten by a big, hairy alien, you would've questioned her statement.

As the door opened, it revealed a god, or your savior. "Pein-kun, please save us!" Konan cried. Pein looked at the threat and didn't say anything. He just sighed and stepped on it before exiting the room saying nothing to you or Konan.

You both looked at the now squashed monster for a few minutes, seeing if it's going to pop back up on all eight and eat you both, but nope. It is dead. You and Konan exchanged looks, both sharing the same thing in mind. Wow. That was pretty simple. A word wasn't said from both of you for a few more minutes.

"So how come being the only girl in base make you insane?"
-----------------------------
Itachi

"Itachi-kun, please get rid of it!" You were cowering behind Itachi's back as he was reading a book. He set the book down to see what you were scared of, seeing a medium sized spider. "Hm." The only thing he said before continuously reading his book.

"Itachi don't ignore it! It's going to bite both of us!" You yelled at him. "Hm." "Itachi can you please kill the spider in front of you for me, I don't like spiders." You said, getting annoyed that he was ignoring the spider to read his book. "Hm." At this rate, you were more annoyed than scared so you decided to do a perfect thing.

You grabbed Itachi's book from his hands and threw it at the small non insect. It perfectly landed on the spider, crushing it. You smiled in mischief, before Itachi looked at you with his sharingan activated. Well for the rest of the afternoon, you were out cold.
-----------------------------
Kisame

"Kisa please help, there's a spider over there!" You were literally climbing the huge man, and pointed at the creature not to far where you both were. He was just making himself a sandwich. "Ha ha ha, now that's cute." Kisame chuckled at your frightened state than taking the threat serious. "Please kill it! It's going to kill me!"

"Y/n, if you bother it, it will bite you, if you leave it alone, then it won't bother you." He said as he went to the dining room, carrying you since you're still clinging on to him. "Besides, that tiny thing? It'll just kill any other pesky insects." You thought about his reasoning. Touché sharky.

"Okay." You slowly slid off of him. "Wow, I expected it hard to convince you." Kisame rubbed his head. There was no response from you, so he looked down. You weren't there. He turned back around. His sandwich wasn't there. "Goddamn it, Y/n!"
-----------------------------
Hidan

Long story short, Hidan was bitching on how you were scared of a tiny spider.

"Look, it's not even doing anything!" Hidan smirked, poking at the tiny beast. " H-Hidan, I-I d-dont think you should do that!" You whimpered. "Come on Y/n, this thing is a little pussy, it's not going to do anything."

How tragic. As Hidan finished his sentence, the spider pounced on his wrist, jumpscaring both of you. Hidan was mostly the one screaming, waving his arms like a lunatic. Nope! You ran out the room away from the murder scene.
-----------------------------
Kakazu

You had nothing to fear. As soon as you pointed out the monster, brave ol Kakazu squashed it with one of his tentacles. But then you did have something to fear. He was trying to wipe it on you.

(Sorry I didn't have an idea, plus this is still relatable.)
-----------------------------
Deidara

Deidara reacted just like Konan. You both cowered to the nearest furniture, and the little beast was following. "Dei! You're the strongest! Do something!" You suggested quickly. The blond gender bender quickly thought of a plan. "I thought of something!" You looked at him to see what it was. Oh no... You watched his hand chew up clay, he then shaped it to a tiny fly and let it go to the spider.

KABOOM!!! *insert credits here*

The whole area was a mess, along with you two but Deidara didn't seem to mind. "Hey Y/n, I think I killed it!" Deidara cheered. "Well yeah you definitely killed it." You said, processing what happened.

"What is all this mess?!" Pein entered the damaged room yelling at Deidara. Welp, Deidara did his best. "Know pain!" "Wait Pein, there was just a- AHHH!"
-----------------------------
Sasori

"Why are you humans scared of something way smaller than you?" Sasori didn't know why you were being scared of a spider, but he doesn't know the danger, or course being a damn puppet. "You won't get it, just please kill it!" You screamed, hiding behind his back. You had but spray, but somehow you were still scared of the creature to go near enough to spray it.

"Here, use this!" You handed the spray to the clueless puppet for him to deal with the tiny problem. Apparently, he didn't know how to use it. Sasori looked at it for a second before throwing it at the spider, completely missing the target. You looked at Sasori in an unpleasant way. "What? I tried." You faced palm yourself. "You wooden brain! You were suppose to spray the spider! Not throw the can at it!"

Sasori looked at the spray from the distance and looked at the spider. "Oh. My bad." Yes it is your bad.

I hoped you enjoy this scenario like all the others, and don't forget to leave a suggestion for me to do!