🌈They Question Your Sexuality🌈

This was the best thing in mind, since it is pride month.

Lgbt where the hell y'all at?
-----------------------------
Pein

Pein was trying to strike up a conversation with you while doing paperwork. Since you were more social than him, he asked something in mind without any type of concern.

"Are you dating anyone at school?" You looked up at him. "No. Why?" "Just curious. No boy asked you out at school?" He asked, concentrating on his paper. "None of the guys at my school are attractive."

Pein stopped writing and popped his head up at you. His eyes opened in surprise. "Wait. Y-Y/n. Are you...ummm..." You've never heard Pein stutter before. But apart from his deep, shaky voice, you knew what he was thinking. "I want you to say it." You slyly smirked. You didn't know Pein's blush until it was madly covering his face.

"Oh my lord, yes, Pein. I'm (sexuality)! Nothing to blow up from." You groaned, rubbing your forehead. Pein shook himself off and cleared his throat. "Right. Good for you." He said with a firm voice. Without saying anything else, you both continued working.
-----------------------------
Konan

You were out swimming with Kisame, and Konan went in your room to collect laundry. Apparently, you left your journal on the bed. Normally, Konan wouldn't violate your privacy, but come on now, you were away and what mom doesn't go through their kid's stuff? Konan checked if the coast is clear, before opening your journal.

Oh it's just a small novel Y/n wrote. It's pretty cool. She can make a great writer. Wow, she focus on these two best friends- wait... Am I reading this correctly? Is this a lesbian smut? Oh.. Ok Konan just don't freak out, you decided to read her journal anyways...

It's good, but I've never seen Y/n in that type of way. You know what? I'm not even going to question her. She is who she is, and she's a very sweet child. Besides, why is it necessary to judge someone based on their sexual preferences? That's nothing but a waste of time, and just bullshit in general.

Facts, Konan, facts.
-----------------------------
Itachi

Outside the dango shop with Itachi, you two were just hanging out. Nothing spoken about was really interesting so cutting to the chase, you spotted a really attractive girl.

She has black hair, very dark eyes, very attractive facial features, and she looked like she doesn't have time for shit. Itachi glanced at her as well, and said his first thought. "Does that girl look like Sasuke to you?" He asked. You examined once again at the girl, then realized it. "Oh I guess she does, I didn't realize." You said, only to blush more than you already were.

Itachi was confused, but then he sorted things out, and it could only mean one thing. "Uh. Y/n?" You looked at him, wondering what's the matter. "What's your, uhh, preference?" He asked, trying not to blush. " I'm (sexuality)!" You smiled with pride.

"Oh, okay." Itachi looked away, still trying to hide his blush. You could probably tell he wasn't expecting any of this to happen, but he isn't complaining. His blushing just tells you 'wow, that's so adorable!'.
-----------------------------
Kisame

The time is about an hour after school, and you were sitting under a tree. You were doing nothing but thinking- rephrase that, fantasizing. One of your friends, specifically a girl, gave you a friendship bracelet. Thing is, that wasn't your friend. That was your crush.

You didn't know what to do, and if what you were feeling was normal. You may be fantasizing at the moment, but you were kinda worried. "Hey, Y/ n!" You looked up to be greeted by a shark teeth grin. You smiled back, scooting over for him to sit next to you. Samehada settled down on your lap, causing you to giggle.

"So how's school?" He asked. You started smiling and blushing, not knowing what to say. "Alright girly, who's the lucky guy?" Shit. You didn't know what next to say. "Uhh, well one of my friends gave it to me and they're a girl... I know it's confusing." You looked away, flustered. Kisame was thinking about what you mean, then it hit. "Oh, Y/n, you're just (sexuality). Nothing to be worked up about." Kisame gave you a reassuring look.

"(Sexuality), huh?" You repeated the very potential word. "Yep. Congratulations!" Kisame winked, elbowing you. "Just whatever happens, try not to tell everyone. It can be turned into a rumor."
-----------------------------
Hidan

It was questionable how you were got in, but you were at a bar with Hidan, Deidara, and Sasori, since Deidara wanted him to go for an experience.

You were sitting down with Hidan, doing nothing but drinking lemonade, that gladly wasn't spiked. You eyed to your side 2 girls making out, while others were cheering for them. Did you question anything, or looked away? No. Did you just watch them to at it? Yes, the fuck?

Hidan slowly getting drunk looked at you to see you watching two lesbians dipping their chips. "Heh, Y/n, like what you're seeing?" He said, hiccuping in between every word. You nodded without looking at him, very much to his shock. "Oh... I didn't expect that. Well fuck, that's some great shit! Yo, Barbie and Pinocchio!" Hidan yelled across the bar to Deidara and Sasori, who were just hanging out. Deidara pulled Sasori towards you two, to see what Hidan wanted. "What do you want, baka?" He growled. "Did you guys know Y/n was (sexuality)?" You stared at Hidan in anger and embarrassment.

Both of them looked at you, but didn't say anything. "Okay, call us when there's something more important. Not that it's uncool or anything, yeah!" Deidara said before walking off, still dragging Sasori.

Hidan looked at you to see your unimpressed face. "What?" He scoffed. All he got was a punch to the arm.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

This week you were spending a lot of money on a series of two girlfriends, and Kakuzu was curious what you were using your money on.

With a wide smile, you showed him a few books. "My favorite series about my favorite couple!" Kakuzu looked at the cover, and raised an eyebrow at you. "Y/n.. Are you... ?" You nodded at him, he guessed right.

"Heh. That's nice." He said calmly before going to his room to count the money.
-----------------------------
Deidara

It started coming to mind that Deidara denies that he like looks like a girl, yet doesn't do anything about it. So you asked one question. "Dei. Do you like other guys?" Deidara stopped what he was doing and looked at you. "Uhh, no. Do you like girls?" Well shit. How tables can turn. "Uh..."

Deidara didn't tease you or anything, his eyes were widen. But it looks like there were sparkles in them. "Y/n...You are so amazing, un!" He cheered. "Oh, really?" You blushed, shyly. Deidara look like he was about to implode in eagerness, so you took the chance to walk out on him.
-----------------------------
Sasori

No one knows what book Sasori was reading on humans, But he came in your room to ask a simple, yet complex question. "Y/n, are you attracted to the same sex?"

At first, you didn't know if what he asked was what he actually asked, so you wanted him to repeat his question. "Umm, repeat that again?" "Are. You. Attracted. To. The. Same. Sex?" He repeated, more slowly and blunt. You had so much questions in mind. But thing is, you were into the same sex. "How did you know?" You asked. "I was reading a book. Now, how does the pride you have feel?"

Not asking any of your questions, you tried your best to explain everything to Sasori. But then you walked out your own room as soon as he asked how would sex work with two girls and two guys.